1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beard

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Oct 18, 2022.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I can grow a full fkn neanderthal beard.

I'm Danny Glover Lethal Weapon 2. I'm Uncle Remus Song of the South.

And I can't fkn stand it. I dunno how y'all put up with it.

(Knowing the amount of metrosexuals on here I give it one page before you girls trot out your hair products.)

969 likes this.
  2. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I can’t. Maybe a sad ass soul patch and a mooostache that’d have INS giving me double takes and a one way ticket the San Salvador.

“yo, dude, I’m a cracker ass cracker from PA!!!!”

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Mine varies in length from medium to psycho santa, you just get used to it. I pretty much ignore it until the wife starts bitching about it or the dog steps on it when he climbs on me in the recliner.

5. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I usually have one for a couple months out of the year. Wife usually tires of it before I do, though.......while she really likes the way it looks, she says it's like making out with a Christmas tree.

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I grow one every fall and take it off in the spring. Keep it short though so I don't look like a mountain man.

7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

You have a recliner that fits you and a dog? And IIRC, large dogs. Impressed!

8. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

Over fifty years with a furry face...doesnt bother me at all

9. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

They do make recliners made for two people ... or one Mongo + dog.

Banditracer likes this.
  10. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Johann Zarco's 5 o'clock shadow can make your Neandertal beard into its bitch.

Zarco.jpg

Last edited: Oct 18, 2022
    ducnut likes this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

Are you sure you are using the term 'Beard' correctly? :Poke:

pfhenry and R Acree like this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, this is more a medium sized dog but the big one was even more of a lap dog. Hence the issue when the beard is long, they don't fit on just my lap :crackup:

13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

14. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

well, if you keep it trimmed in and clean it works just fine. i grew mine (quickly) last year and only thing i use is some beard oil at times, and i get it trimmed etc about every 5weeks.

15. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Shave, don't shave. Eh, it depends on nothing that amounts to any kind of reason. Whatever, I don't let it grow longer than than 1/2" or so. Gets in the way of food...and I think leftover pie is an abomination. :D

DmanSlam likes this.
  16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

So, Moses, gonna try and part the Red Sea to lead the members of team Suzuki to the promised lands or just try and hit on babes?

17. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Neck beards don’t count.

18. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Maybe he's Amish....

Steeltoe likes this.
  19. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Clean shaven 99% of my time since a teen. Feel weirdy beardy with one.

20. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Cant go more than 1 week without looking like a hobo and going nuts with the itch.
    Usually can get away with a electric trimmer with no guard. But depending on what is going that day I shave with a razor.