1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BCS Title Game Bet

Discussion in 'General' started by MV, Jan 10, 2011.

1. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Wow. What a game.

MV - make sure the $100 donation is in the name of Auburn University - 2011 National Champions.

Michael Dyer has a great future ahead of him.

2. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

MV, pay up! $25 to the airfence fund.

ok ok i give in, geez! ya dont have to yell at me! $25 from me as a consolation prize. :D

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

How about 'Winners'?

4. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

War Eagle!

5. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

War Damn Eagle.

6. chastain11

chastain11 Well-Known Member

Nope, I think their National Champs!!

7. MV

MV Well-Known Member

Yes... I will :crackup: :bow: :bow: :bow:

8. MV

MV Well-Known Member

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

$125.00 Donation was made in the name of Auburn University - 2011 National Champions.

Every year I lose this bet.....usually on a Big 10 team though !!

My pleasure.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
  9. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I will give Cecil Newton credit as well, at least he was honest and owned up to the allegations....after denying it the first 9 out of 10 times. :D

10. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

I took AU -3, push. Lame.

11. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

War Damn Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!

12. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Damn, what a great game. I told my big brother before the game that it would be a tough one. His boss is an Auburn Alum and was at the game. Right before the game my bro texted his boss saying, "Auburn by 2... 2 touchdowns". I said I think 2 points will be closer to the true outcome.

I thought going into the game that the two best teams in the country were playing for the Championship and they didn't disappoint.

13. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I was impressed.

Truth be told, if it was anyone other than a SEC team, I'd have rooted for Oregon.

I dig their play calling... and I want me a carbon fiber roadracing helmet kinda like theirs (minus the zero on the side).

14. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

its the same offense florida ran for years, just spread it and throw out wide and let all the jailbirds run their asses off....FAST! if you got the speed, its effective.

15. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

16. Saltman

Saltman Curves Are Sexy

War eagle!

Attached Files:

17. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

AWESOME Shot!!!!!! Congrats to the Tigers!! Hey Why didnt they show Cams Dad in the crowd fanning himself with 100's?????

18. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Cuz he wasn't allowed at the game. Seriously. They said during the broadcast that he was in town, but watching from another location.