1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barber Wedding Celebration - MarkB and SamB

Discussion in 'General' started by MarkB, Aug 31, 2007.

1. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

EVERYONE is welcome to come by and join the festivities....

I am really excited about Jeff Mr Microphone leading the proceedings...it will be fun. Also we are writing each others vows......I gotta get her to promise some stuff...hmmmmm???

:beer:

2. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Get it in writing...otherwise, it's useless. ;)

Mark, I hope y'all have fun. Wish we could be there.

3. photoDude

photoDude Well-Known Member

Todd, I will bring my EZ Up it is not like I will need it in the pitts

4. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Well, its getting crazy at our house with more and more relatives showing up. We are all going out tonight for a reherasal type dinner. I am taking them to the Sundial restraunt at the top of the skyscraper Westin hotel....I havent told them.....they will flip out when they go up 500ft in the glass elevator on the ourside of the building...he he he....:up:

Ok - we are looking forward to seeing everyone at our wedding (officiated by Mr Microphone himself:up: ). Then EVERYONE is warmly invited to a catered grill out afterwards, I am even buying the beer for everyone - want to say thanks to all the racing bunch etc.:beer:

Ok - see you tomorrow night, and have fun racing, I'll be itching to be out on the track....:up:

5. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

6. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I wish we could be there. :( Mark, congratulations on your marriage. I am so glad that God blessed both of you with each other.

7. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

what a night! was a great turnout.

I want to thank everyone that made it to Marks' celebration tonight. I think everyone in the paddock was there. :up: We ran thru ALL the food, and MOST of the beer.

Thanks for making this a great night.

Thank you, WERA family. :up:

8. Lori11

Lori11 Well-Known Member

I had a wonderful time too! Mark looked great, Sam beautifully happy! Thanks you 2 for sharing your very special time with all of us! Best of everything is yet to come!

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I hate you all :D

10. Lori11

Lori11 Well-Known Member

oh hush, you do not, Im sure someone drank and ate for you tonight :)
    (may have been Todd)

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, I tried to drink enough for myself up here but ran out of day to do so. We're on track at 8 tomorrow which makes for a way early night. Still pissed I couldn't be there but happy as a pig in...well, you know that everyone had a good time.

12. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Sorry, i had to leave early due to crash in friday practice. Congrats on the celebration:beer:

13. Tornacl

Tornacl 1teampolevault

BIG thanks to MarkB and family for allowing all of us the pleasure of celebrating yalls wedding at Barber:up: The food,beer and the speeches about some back ground info of MarkBs past were great!!! That was cool to hear just how bad you really wanted to be an accountant "Lucky 7":bow: I cant wait to see some pics of you riding that new 3 wheeled bike,that thing would haul ass so keep us posted with updates!! Congratulations to you and your new family and may yall experience all the love and joy yall deserve:beer:

Jody Stewart

14. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

:beer:
    it was great seeing mark and sam
    Congratulations

15. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

It was so great to see you again Mark. You look awesome! (Sam looks better!). I hope you have a wonderful life together. We loved the vows. My daughter said they were the best she's ever heard! And your friends speeches had us all cracking up! Thank you for a wonderful time!

16. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

It was really great to see Mark and Sam.
    On Saturday night you couldn't wipe the smile off of Mark's face.
    Mark is truly an inspiration to us all:up:

17. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Pics please! :)

18. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

I knew I should have made the trip. That is just plain unacceptable.

19. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

:crackup: yes you SHOULD have!!!!

Roo and Skip (the ones with massive cams) got lots and lots of pics, ya'll will have to get on their ass to get them posted up. My wife got quite a few as well on our lil pocket digital, so i'll get them up tonight when i get home from work. :up:

As much fun as i had planning and organizing all this, let me just say, i will NEVER change my occupation from electrician to wedding planner! :eek:

20. Tornacl

Tornacl 1teampolevault

Here are a couple of pics from the celebration...:up: I hope the pool party Sunday was the final destination for the left over beer!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007