1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barber Motorsports Park 7/3-4/2021

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Schedule is up here - https://www.wera.com/pdfs/eventschedule/barber070421.pdf and pre entry is open.

Still having some issues with the notification setup so it'll keep sending you emails from us, you're only charged once and your pre entries are all going through fine, sorry about the extra spam.

2. SV Ray

SV Ray Grandpa Ray

Do we contact the track directly for camping electric etc?

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Generally do it when you buy your wristbamd to get in. They will ask you if you're camping and if you need power

4. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

I agree.

In the past, there was normally two windows at the Credentials building. One line to get your arm band for entry from WERA, then you step over to the other window to pay for camping and power from the track.

5. SV Ray

SV Ray Grandpa Ray

Thanks everyone see you there!

6. wheelz96

wheelz96 Well-Known Member

Mongo, I pre-registered online but had to renew my license. I paid for the renewal and my races on Sunday. However, when I try to pay for Saturday, it wants to charge me the license renewal a 2nd time. Can I pre-register without paying the renewal fee twice?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Only if you enter everything at once. At this point it's too late to enter for Saturday anyway so best bet is to add those on at the track.

8. wheelz96

Ok, i did enter everything at once but it never lets me pay for both days in 1 transaction. I have always had to do it in 2 separate transactions. I did select all my races from both days but it automatically changes it to Sunday only. Not sure if I am only one having this issue but it hasn't bothered me until I had to deal with the license renewal.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You have to select the races and click the button for that day that says "Submit Race Entries", that takes you to the payment page, before paying click on the link that says "Click here to return to the main entry page" and then you can add the send days races, click submit for that day then pay for both.

10. wheelz96

Thanks for the response. No idea if I followed all that to the T but I will note it for next time... I will register for Sat at the track.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's much easier to understand as you do it than to just read it here, rereading it confused me and I walked myself through it on the site to be sure :crackup:

12. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

Any idea what gate times are for Friday?

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

4 ish. Hopefully a bit earlier.

14. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

So if I get there about 7 pm Friday, I'm good?

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Results and points from yesterday got uploaded last evening. Stuff from today will hopefully go up before I leave the track but might be after I get home.