1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barber- Holy Sh#t!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffro510, Apr 7, 2003.

1. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

You might be set up right. I ran 15/44 with a stock, out of tune SV and couldn't carry the gear. I'm going a little lower than stock for the races but I haven't decided yet.

2. Re: I ran a 2000 GSXR 750

I ordered a 17 front, and have an aoosrtment of rears. I guess I'll start with 17/43 and go from there. Maybe 16/45 to get a few turns in different gears, who knows, that is why 'm going for Friday practice.

3. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

D'OH!

Silly Rabbit, crashing on a track day! :p ;) :D

Are you and Swede taking turns throwing it down? :eek: :confused: :)

4. Joe Morris

Re: D'OH!

Freakin' backmarkers! :Poke: Does that still apply to track days? :confused:

5. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Re: Re: D'OH!

Not in my book it doesn't. It's not a race so you simply sit back and wait for a safe time to pass. There are no trophies, purses or contingency at track days. :p

6. Joe Morris

Re: Re: Re: D'OH!

And that means you shouldn't try to win trackday? Oh, and I shouldn't try to win it in the first turn? Or, I shouldn't try to win on cold tires? Sheesh, your trying to take all the fun out of this! :rolleyes:

BTW, the incident I had was with another WERA racer. I got up to speed real quick in the first session and he was still figuring it out. I made a real bad ASSumption on the fly and was rewarded with a ride in the crash truck. Dumb-dumb-dumb-duuuummmbbbb! :(