1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Baltimore - More than just rats and riots

Discussion in 'General' started by bj, Nov 5, 2016.

1. bj

bj Well-Known Member

I live on the north side of the city, about 6 miles from downtown. Took this photo today off my balcony. He's wasn't more than 20 feet away. Of course, some folk think these things are just overgrown rats.

[​IMG]

2. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

hey bill....is that a guy on a dirtbike doing a 12 oclock wheelie in the background running redlights? :)

I hear ya man. I was born and raised just outside of Trenton, NJ.....and its a lot more "rural" than people think.

WTF is this about GNF? I hear Dougie tried to give the 350 championship away and you said "no Thanx"????

3. bj

bj Well-Known Member

Well, it's like this. Once I saw a half crippled old man on a junky Eyetalyn motorcycle I just couldn't bring myself to take advantage of his dire straights. Not buying that, eh? OK. The truth. Really just brain farted and lost sight of the big picture. Definitely a learning experience though.

4. daveknievel

daveknievel I love orange kool-aid

Shoot it. For the backstraps. Nobody will care, its B-more. Just another shot in the night.

5. joec

joec brace yourself

One came out of druid hill park one day. Jumped the barrier to 83, and ran south towards the city in front of my truck.

I've seen them in hampden too.

6. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Got those things in my yard all the time.

7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Is that your neighbor's puppy?

8. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Nice 6-point forest rat!

9. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

The only time I hit a deer was on my Triumph in the middle of the afternoon on 695!!! WTF!!

10. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

T'was really foggy here this morning.
    I get a call from a driver at 5:14am, he'd run over a deer which had already been run over. Antler punctured the drivers side front tire.

Not a great way to start the day, calling a client and telling them they'd be better driving themselves to the airport :/

11. daveknievel

daveknievel I love orange kool-aid

Saw 4 dead, a 6 point and almost hit a 4 point on the way home tonight.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They're really thick around here. I have them in the yard from time to time, and there are a couple different groups I see nearly every day. There's four does and a buck (they don't stick together) that cross our path on their way to bed down when I'm walking my dog each morning. Then there's a group I see coming and going from work.

Also have a bunch of turkeys, a fox, and coyotes.