1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[B]Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Stupid f'ing dog![/B]

Discussion in 'General' started by novice201, Sep 21, 2011.

1. novice201

novice201 "I'm a robot chicken!"

Angie found her big dumb ass a skunk just now! Oh my gosh that's vile. Idiot dog! I've never smelt it up close before, just roadkill. Damn this sucks! And Yukon (the lab) keeps trying to find some of the stink to roll in. Ugh. Thanks mutts...

2. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

My dog killed one of the neighbor's chickens after it flew over the fence and into our back yard.

Could of at least left me a drumstick. :)

3. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

how did making that title bold work for ya? :p

4. novice201

Exactly as good as it looks. Fack.

5. novice201

One of my neighbors had a rooster. Was hoping something like that would happen. Someone else bitched and they got rid of it before an "accident" happened. ;)

6. povol

povol Well-Known Member

My dog got it in the face about 2 months ago. Even after numerous treatments with everything under the sun, you can still smell it when he gets wet.

7. novice201

That's not very encouraging. Crap.
    She got it pretty good, and a loose jowled dog to boot. Oh well, we're boarding them over the weekend, maybe we'll add the bath prior to pickup. Be well worth the extra twenty! :up:

8. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

:stupid: My pit took a faceshot about a year ago.
    Scope took care of it, but like you said, any bit of dampness would bring the smell back.
    Took several months for it to totally go away.

9. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I can't count how many times my Weim has been sprayed.

Bottle of peroxide, a few teaspoons of baking soda and dawn dish soap. Usually takes 5-6 days but the smell is gone even after getting wet.

10. novice201

How much of each, and add water and use that as the wash?
    Thanks.

Tactical error number one last night was letting the dumb dog back in the house (although at the time my wife probably didn't understand the enormity of the situation).:)

Tactical error number two was to let her wander all about the house, drooling and shaking her head (the dog, not my wife). We've been washing and chlorox wiping the whole damn house!

11. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Tomato juice bath.

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

For the dog...not you. This is the beeb. You need to be specific or we'll hear later about the terrible advice he got from Dits. :D

13. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Time for a tomato juice bath :D

14. novice201

I assume it makes your skin silky smooth and baby soft....or something.

15. aagab

aagab Well-Known Member

This stuff worked well for us on 2 different dogs.

[​IMG]

16. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Do not use tomatoe juice. It's an old wives tail and you will just end up wit a pink dog.

The skinks spray is oil(fatty) based. The peroxide breaks down the oils The baking soda helps disperse the scent. The dish soap is purely to produce bubbles and sudsing. I use dawn because it's forumlated to break down grease and oils.

1 quart of 3% hydrogen peroxide
    ¼ cup baking soda
    1 teaspoon of strong liquid soap such as dishwashing detergent.

17. novice201

That's awesome, thanks a lot. Heard good stuff about the Natures Miracle too.
    Appreciate the advice gang.

Just noticed, my f'ing phone smells like skunk, dammit!

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hey Dave, thanks for the laughs. :crackup:

19. novice201

The bold, the thread, or the whole goddamn package?! Glad I could amuse you. :crackup:

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yes. :D