1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Award Plates

Discussion in 'General' started by WFF, Dec 27, 2000.

1. WFF

WFF Well-Known Member

Very creative awards arrived in the mail yesterday. Thanks Sean and Ev!

2. timspeed

timspeed Well-Known Member

This card for $30.00 off is good towads what, one weekends fees, one days fees, or for each race? I really like the plate but the license plate is a bonus! Thanks a bunch guys. WERA is definately cooler than CCS, even if we don't have good contingencies for 125 riders. [​IMG]

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

LOL - Tim I haven't responded to the email yet but the abridged version is easy - there is no money in the 125 class because there are no riders in the 125 class. Why put up awards when you won't even sell enough product to pay for those awards in that class? All of your ideas are great and we've tried them all but the people with the money are just not interested in the 125 class.

The discount cards are good for a chunk off of your sprint entry fees at any WERA race. You cna only use it once per weekend.

4. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

I was overwhelmed with the gift envelope. It was waaaaaaay cool! Kudos!

5. timspeed

timspeed Well-Known Member

Thanks again for the stuff. I guess I have to find personal sponsorship for my habit. In talking to everyone that I know that doesn't race, I have concluded that I am an addict of some kind. Every given penny goes to race fees of one kind or another. Like a crack head needin' a fix for rock, and the races are about the same length as a good high I guess?! Man,.. now I'm worried. Is there a twelve step program for us race heads?