1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention Business Owners

Discussion in 'General' started by UGA Dawg, Jun 14, 2002.

1. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Hello all,
    At the risk of getting flamed on here I would like to see if there are some folks out there that are business owners that would be interested in taking a look at what my company has to offer. I work for a company called US LEC in the Telecommunications Field, Headquartered in Charlotte, NC. We are a Competitive Local Exchange Company that sells Voice and Data T-1s and DS-3s to small to large businesses on the eastern seaboard and many other markets in competition with the Regional Bell Operating Companies.

I am looking to see if any of you folks out there would like an evaluation of your Telecom services and are looking to deal with a financially viable company, which is unheard of in this economy. I sell, implement and design the circuits from the ground up. If anyone is interested shoot me over an e-mail with your contact info and I'll give ya a call. Thanks all.

Take Care

2. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

can you help me go faster?

3. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Isn't US LEC a spin off company of Time Warner. Do you know any of the people in the Charlotte office? I use to have a friend that worked for them.

4. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

Do you have stickers?

5. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

yeah... and how far back do they pay?

6. Rich Around

Rich Around Well-Known Member

You guys offer any kind of frame relay services?

7. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Yessiree bob. I am Frame/ATM certified as well. Shoot me an e-mail with bandwidth requirements and locations. Also the type of data packets being sent. How bandwidth intensive? How many nodes? :)

8. RandyD

RandyD Zoinks!!!

How about some sponsorship?

If not, send your sales pitches elsewhere. I come to the BBS to get AWAY from my job.

9. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

How bout a tall glass of shut......awwwwww nevermind. Just go download some starboys videos if you don't want to see racers supporting racers.

10. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Do you own your own business with needs for Telecom? If not, take a hike. Besides, I think you actually have to have some talent to be sponsored.