1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ATLANTA BIKE SHOW THIS WEEKEND

Discussion in 'General' started by AnthonyDuc, Feb 13, 2001.

1. AnthonyDuc

AnthonyDuc Well-Known Member

No I didn't ride it at the GNF some guy rode a wr400 at roadalanta earlier in the year.
    I did ride it at tally one weekend it was raining(it's green).

2. AnthonyDuc

AnthonyDuc Well-Known Member

[This message has been edited by AnthonyDuc (edited 02-14-2001).]

3. Vetrider

Vetrider Active Member

Ticket Prices
    Adult - $8.00
    Child (6-11) - $4.00
    Child (under 6) - FREE

Forgot to add this

Discount
    AMA members who show their membership cards at the ticket counter receive a rebate coupon redeemable for $1 at the AMA booth. $2 per ticket discounts are available for groups of 20 or more. $1-off coupons are available at participating local dealerships. (Not valid with group discounts.)

[This message has been edited by Vetrider (edited 02-14-2001).]

4. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

I just found out that I'm going to be working the Atlanta bike show tonight. If you're going, please stop by the Suzuki booth and say hello to me! I'm wearing a black turtleneck and a red tech vest! [​IMG]

5. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

What the hell is a "red tech vest"? [​IMG]

6. rfknight

rfknight P-Star

Ted Cobb told me that Kevin Schwantz was supposed to be at the Performance booth exclusively but I can't remember which day(s). On my way to check out the show now.

Rich

7. Tracee Polcin

Wrong show that was two weeks ago. [​IMG]

8. rfknight

rfknight P-Star

Damn!!!! [​IMG] I heard that was mainly a Harley show. I had to go out of town that weekend and was mainly upset because I missed Todd & Lori Colbert. Anyone know if they'll be there?

9. rgv777

rgv777 Well-Known Member

I'll be there all day saturday working at the Aprilia booth. I haven't met most of you, so if you are around stop by and say hello to the English bloke with Elvis Costello glasses [​IMG] It would be nice to put faces to names (well it might be nice [​IMG] )
    cheers
    James Hayton

10. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

I'll be there in the PM.
    Everyone wear your WERA shirts (or patches or...) so we can actually ID each other.

11. rgv777

rgv777 Well-Known Member

I have to wear an Aprilia Shirt, but i'll definitely look out for folks in WERA t-shirts...
    cheers
    James

12. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

i was there friday eve. and sat afeternoon for a while....i met anthonyduc, nice shootin' the breeze anthony...and that 996sp is definetly beautiful...

was that TIW at suzuki? sorta tall, long brownish red(auburn) hair.... we both said hi, but i didn't realize that was you...i was the handsome little devil keeping everyone off those TLR's [​IMG]

13. Zanyeights

Zanyeights Well-Known Member

Handsome? questionable...devil for sure!

14. Zanyeights

Zanyeights Well-Known Member

...oh and last time I saw you Tom you weren't the tallest fella in the world!!! lol

15. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

That was me! [​IMG] And you were which handsome little devil....?

16. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

you mean there was more devils there? lesse...friday nite...i wore carpenter bluejeans, running shoes, shirt .... 6'6" 666 lbs.
    how'd ya miss me [​IMG]

ps. anyone i can't remember the http://smiliecwm.tripod.com <<<< is that right?

17. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

H-E-E-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y ...... NOT NICE [​IMG]

18. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

We went on Saturday afternoon and only stayed for about 45 minutes. We spent most of the time in the Suzuki area while I dreamed of owning the SV650S and talking to the guy representing my dad's shop. Didn't meet anyone new from here, but maybe next time. [​IMG]

19. Tracee Polcin

I didn't stay long either. Went to the PP for some beverages. [​IMG] Sorry Tom but the PP won out over the sports bar. [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by Tracee Polcin (edited 02-19-2001).]

20. wera122

wera122 Guest

No problem Tracee. But you missed out on the luggage cart fun. [​IMG]