1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assault weapons!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Jan 18, 2013.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

2. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

3. MadManx

MadManx Retired for 2013-2014

4. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

They should introduce legislation to prevent these types of senseless murders. I propose the following:

1. Knives must be 38 inches long, 6 inches wide and weigh no less than 12 lbs. This will prevent senseless multi-stabbing attacks, as the attacker will not be able to stab victims as quickly or easily. This will give victims time to escape. However, basic operation of a knife (cutting) will not be affected.

2. Hammers must be 36 inches or longer and weigh 25lbs. Again, this will prevent senseless multi-bludgeoning attacks and give victims time to escape while the attacker gets set for another swing.

3. Institute a permanent ban on hammers and knives that collapse, fold, or somehow become portable. Additionally, any hammer or knife (assault object) must have a wooden handle, and stained in a tasteful, natural wood tone. Black will be unacceptable. No grandfathering.

4. Establish a nationwide media campaign on safe use of hammers and knives.

5. Appoint a Director of the newly created Blunt-object, Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Undefined Contributors to Crime (BATFUCC) Department.

We're doing this for the children. If these measures can save even one life, then its well worth it.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A 20oz waffle face framing hammer will murder your thumb.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Imagine what a 20lb cast iron waffle iron would do to your toe!

7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

is said waffle iron properly seasoned?? ;)

8. Falcondrvr

Falcondrvr Well-Known Member

9. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

F you guys...I am craving waffles now

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Be a man and kill us with a rubber mallet for putting such ideas in your head! :D

11. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You obviously don't understand the purpose of crash testing. You have to protect the stupid from themselves so they can keep voting you into office.

13. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I think nail GUNS should have magazine restrictions. Each nail should be individually loaded into the GUN before inserting into the wood. Air compressors should also be limited to 15 psig. If this is too restirctive, you can always revert back to the 25# hammer......

14. J Bart

J Bart Fat Kid Track Days

Because you brought up nail guns......

Attached Files:

15. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

Hammers, knives, seasoned waffle irons, etc.. don't compare to the real culprit here:

[​IMG]

16. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Uh, pardon me Mr 636, but all you need congress to do is repeal the law of gravity...

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Point of order sir. Congress did not pass that one, so you would need to direct the repeal elsewhere. Might I suggest Parliament since Sir Isaac was the progenitor of said law.

18. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

My Hitachi framing nail gun is full auto..Think it's illegal..? :D

And, what about my 6 or 7 23oz. waffle framing hammers..? :D

19. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

You hammer waffles? What a MAN!

20. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

only when I'm hungry...:D