1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

assault weapons ban of 2015

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by GRH, Dec 26, 2015.

1. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Looks like somebody got a new fake emotion inducing teleprompter for Christmas....

2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

or Constitutionally legal.

(sigh)

3. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

Watch the "show" closely. His concentration when reading that teleprompter is admirable.

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  5. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

then dont vote. simple.. well its a start anyway. America is a self governing nation, even that guy currently acting as president has said it. (do a search)

6. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

cant read chinese or legalese.. Ive found it best not to even try to. (lost in the matrix) FWIW there is no law that requires one to be able to read at all. think about THAT.

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

However, when you present that as a defense, you will be reminded quickly, "Ignorance of the law is no excuse".

8. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

that might depend on who "you" is, if "you" has an identity crisis, and if "you" has not studied to show thyself approved.

oh and obviously (or not).. "that depends on what the definition of "is" is!

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Yer a lawyer ain't ya....if not you sure talk funny.. You should be... LOL

10. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

Im certainly no attorney (I would never!)

its sad how that word is so often misused/confused though (Lawyer) actually all words these days thanks too... you guessed it! its all atorn up now though.

I think it all started with Hieratic scripts.. and in some ways I might be considered an ancient hacker. (reverse engineer)

decoding the matrix.

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

"press 1 for deepsxpa".....translation??

12. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

YES!
    Exactly.

John 1:1, Hebrews 11:5 KJV

high def inition, not re li gion.

"you call that a knife? This is a knife."

13. chas

chas Well-Known Member

There is that whole HIPAA issue that will need to be reviewed and determined if in fact doctors are able to freely provide that information when there is in fact no clear and immediate threat... Could be very interesting to see where that goes.

Then there is the whole question of the majority of the executive orders and their focus. Seems to me it's more about mental health rather then guns. So is it in fact what gun right advocates have been saying all along? It's not the guns, it's the people that are killing others? I see nothing came up around looking at mandatory sentencing for crimes that involve guns. You know, going after the people committing the crimes. Oh can't do that, may hurt someones feelings or something...

14. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

The way I understand it is that he appointed funding for mental health to be reported on the background checks. While this would keep mentally unstable people from getting firearms, it would do little to actually help them.

15. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

. IMG_3248.jpg

Falcondrvr and Britt like this.
  16. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

So Barry is on CNN doing the national guns town hall. I didn't think I wanted to watch it, but nevertheless wanted to hear what he has to say.

A few areas he may be full of it, but in general he is doing quite well explaining his positions. I think we know what his desires are, but that isn't what he's proposed.

17. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

from what I read that town hall was invite only so the whole thing is scripted

18. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

If you didn't watch, you're speculating...

There weren't many softballs. Protagonists and antagonists, but both sides spoke and he responded.

19. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

you're right I didn't watch
    In saying that can you explain your comment about doing well in explaining his positions? the discussion thus far on this thread is that anything he's proposing in his EO will do nothing to prevent any past or the most recent gun violence

20. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

I'm really curious why Obama didn't pursue his gun agenda back in 2008-2010 when the democrats had the majority in the house and senate.