1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone near Franklin IN 46131?

Discussion in 'General' started by Shenanigans, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I have a buddy that needs a set of Harley wheels and custom painted tins picked up. O may have to drive up of we can't find anyone

2. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

I am not....but I will be in Indy all week next week for work (ACS in case anyone else is there). I could maybe get there Monday afternoon, but could definitely swing by Friday. I can store in SW MI until someone from here is going your way.

3. 27

27 Well-Known Member

isn’t that how you got up here? I remember you going to a meeting in Indy and worrying about your car battery… in a Camry iirc way back when you were based in ATL iirc…

why I remember irrelevant BBS shit I have no idea :)

4. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

I have been to several sh0ws in Indy...I moved up here to be by family and to sell stuff into the RV business.

Dont remember having a problem with a battery in my camry in ATL though. Maybe your thinking of someone else.

Once a Wanker.. and 27 like this.
  5. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I’m sure I have it confused…

hey you had a Camry though and were in ATL… :D

6. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Yep. It’s about 40 min from me. How can I help?

7. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Thanks , will be in touch if necessary. Since I made the post, we may have to drive up to Ohio to drop off a bike.