1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone in Huntsville (AL) area that could help with CL purchase?

Discussion in 'General' started by GA_SVS, Nov 3, 2013.

1. GA_SVS

GA_SVS Define "normal"

This may be a bit much to ask but I can't make the drive because I think I may be getting pneumonia. Anyway, looking at a bulky (and heavy) tool that I really don't want to pass up.

If you are interested in participating in this crazy project, PM me or text (67eight) eight35-73eight4

Thanks!

2. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Bryan, I may be able to help. Lance Yeager, won the KX60 last weekend, donated the bike back for auction so money could go to Joe. I think the high bidder isn't far from that area. I'll see what I can find out and maybe pick this item up for you.

3. Triple R 50

Triple R 50 Well-Known Member

How big is it. If it fits in a car I will get it for you tomorrow and wood can get from me when I get the kx

4. GA_SVS

GA_SVS Define "normal"

Is is a floor jack that weighs ~190 lbs - not exactly what you'd want to put in a car... I'll spring for some fuel if it helps in some way.

5. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

We're in Huntsville. Could pick it up and hold it at our facility for you if nothing else works out quickly enough.

6. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Just one more reason to love Pitbull! :up: