1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone here live near S Lake Tahoe?

Discussion in 'General' started by PMooney Jr., Feb 27, 2017.

1. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Anyone that could possibly do me a huge favor? Looking at a bike there (pedal) and the guy is gunshy about shipping. Says last time he did the guy bitched about some scratches and he ended up having to refund and pay for return shipping. I like scratches, he didn't seem convinced though :) Anyone local that wouldn't mind handling this? Even just getting it and dropping it at the local bicycle shop to have them box and ship. Thank you!

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Since he is being difficult, will he take it to the local bike shop? I think k Zoran lives close to there if you want to PM him. Twf2.

3. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

What kind of pedal bike are you dealing with?

4. PMooney Jr.

That's what I suggested Rob, I guess that still leaves me using paypal to get him money. He was hesitant to even do that after the last mess. If someone shows up his place with cash we're good.

5. PMooney Jr.

Nothing crazy, nice Reynolds framed hardtail mt bike.

6. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

I am about hour away and roads are pretty bad now with all snow. If he can get it to Reno I can meet him in town.
    If not it should clear in couple days and I could get there on wednesday.

7. PMooney Jr.

Thank you Zoran! I sent a message yesterday, but haven't heard a response yet.

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I have a co-worker that lives in SLT, that could probably help you out Pat. PM details.
    <edit> Damn, I should know my schedule better. I need to be there for a meeting on Thursday, so I can probably do it. Let me know if I can help.
    --dave

9. PMooney Jr.

Thank you Dave! Waiting to hear back from the guy. He told me no once so maybe he won't respond :D

10. PMooney Jr.

Guy ended up backing out of the sale but these two guys here, Dave and Zoran are solid standup/lowcornering mofos. Thank you! Picked up something else after a bit more searching.