1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone have a spare $116,000 I could borrow?

Discussion in 'General' started by IrocRob, Nov 3, 2021.

1. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

stk0308 and BigBird like this.
  2. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

How healthy are your kidneys? Asking for a friend.

BigBird likes this.
  3. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

I do still have a spare......

BigBird likes this.
  4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

That is one of the most bad ass things I've ever seen. Bought a stupid truck today for just a little more than that and feeling real bad about that choice.

BigBird and mattys281-2 like this.
  5. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Lightweight twin, eh?

6. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I do believe that you are correct, sir.

7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

That is a pretty sexy looking bike too. Not even taking into consideration the awesomeness of the powerplant.

KneeDragger_c69 and BigBird like this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

The Brits get a Crighton…

We get a Buell.

If we give them Virginia back, can we get something domestic and cool?

9. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

My favorite bikes in descending age are this thing, RSA250, the last model YZR500, R7, TZ750... and I would own them all if I could, but this one especially is just so fuckin rad. I've been following his progress and updates since before even Dunlop rode it, I donated him some scratch when his prototypes got stolen from his workshop... I'm glad this thing is gonna see the pavement outside of his 1, before his time is done. You can tell its a true labor of love for this dude. He smiles like a little kid when it goes by on track. What a pure heart. Hopefully the 25 people don't just stash them away in a showcase. Considering the parts on the thing and the general cost of that chassis and motor, the labor/profit portion of that sales price isn't even that crazy at all. I was really hoping he'd just sell the power plant, even if for $35k or so, thinking I'd pick one up, hold it, and stuff it in something eventually like a used Kalex or something, but oh well I guess.

Somebody here buy one and show it off.

cbush, stk0308 and YamahaRick like this.
  10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No! Find your own $116,000 and quit trying to mooch. You don't know how many times I've been asked to borrow $116,000 and had to tell the "borrower" to go away.

"Oh, you got it and I'll pay you back in a month or two."

No you won't, if you could find it in a month or two, you wouldn't be asking for $116,000.

Go suck dicks in an alley for a nickle at a time, you'll have it in no time. :rolleyes:

11. pickled egg

Well at least know we know where you got your $116,000.05. :Poke:

[​IMG]

SuddenBraking, kangasj and jrsamples like this.
  12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Can't retire on my BBS salary on it's own.

and you're just mad because I make money while you have to pay to suck dicks.

13. pickled egg

I’m just mad that my kneepad business will never make a sale, since you’re taking care of business from a standing position. :moon:

L8RSK8R, Motofun352 and ChemGuy like this.
  14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

"The track-only CR700W features one of the most power-dense combustion engines ever created. Displacing just 690cc, this "Rotron" unit generates 220 hp at 10,500 rpm. That's 319 hp per liter, naturally aspirated – more than the chart-topping Koenigsegg Jesko gets out of its 5-liter, 1,578-hp V8 even with two huge turbos bolted on."

Damn....220hp out of NA 700cc's is like MotoGP numbers. Weren't the 800cc iterations making abotu 240-250hp at the time? I wonder how durable the motor is, in that state of tune.

BigBird likes this.
  15. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

^^this^^

16. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and my lube company is making jack off spit on a dick from you off the glory hole bend over.

18. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

What did that get you? A 3 year old 1/2 ton with vinyl floors and crank windows?

19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

105 ft lbs of torks is my spirit animal language...

20. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I got you. All you gotta do is meet up with my cousin Juan in Rosarito.