1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone else wish the paid classifieds came back already?

Discussion in 'General' started by crazymofo, May 25, 2015.

1. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

Ive gotten so used to clicking on new posts and seeing heaps of relevant (and some not so relevant stuff ;) ). Now its hard to weed out all the stuff from the for sale crap

pwease sir can we have the classifieds back? :D

cheers.joe.

2. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

No. These actually work...

3. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Agreed man, the old way or the new way ( Hell, Im just confused) was the best by far:clap:

4. chris.c

chris.c Well-Known Member

Wait people actually liked the new (old?) classifieds? Forum based classifieds are so much easier to browse and search, ask questions, etc.

5. socal

socal Well-Known Member

Old format of the classifieds (before paid) is much easier. No problem with paying- its the format of the new classifieds including small pictures, difficult to navigate etc that I am not crazy about.

6. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I would like a combo of the 2.

Pay here, see here, but without the classifieds popping up in the new posts.

You actually have to go to the classified section to see new post there.

7. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

I had no issues with the paid site finding things.. search bar worked well.

id be happy if the for sale posts didn't show up on new posts and instead I go to the for sale section to browse. but end of the day meh, I was more or less just having a cheeky bitch knowing folks would defend the free section.

it was said the paid classifieds were netting about 1k per month for wera.. that's win win as far as im concerned but YMMV

cheers.joe.