1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody have db killer inserts for a termi exhaust on a Panigale?

Discussion in 'General' started by JBraun, Jul 6, 2021.

1. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I'm thinking about racing at Laguna this month and the noise limit is 105db. I put my stock exhaust on last time I was there and I'm not sure it's any quieter than the Termi system. I think the inserts may be better but I don't have any.

Help?

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Photo of the exhaust please?

I know what you mean. The Termi slip on on my 821 Monster is LOUD. And I love it!!!!

3. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

JBraun likes this.
  4. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

That bike is so loud lol. One day my dad came by when I wasn’t home and I had just got it. He sat on it and fired it up to see what it was about and he said it scared him so bad he shut it off and didn’t want to ride it.

Did you change the whole exhaust system to go to one track? That seems like a shitload of work!

5. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

It’s outrageous. It scares the whole neighborhood when I warm it up to change oil. :D

It was definitely a headache especially because its just as loud stock. I was short shifting all the way to sixth between T4 and 5 and still got flagged my first lap.

6. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

Post picture of your exhaust cans so you can get right inserts! I love my panigale under tail exhaust, scares neighbors every time I start it!:D

7. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

The bike and I are separated at the moment. I'll see if I can dig up a photo.

8. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

9. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

You need the ones I posted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk