1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody gonna be at Homestead 6/23?

Discussion in 'General' started by MightyDuc Racing, Jun 16, 2002.

1. MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing By Land, Air, and Sea

I will be attending my first CCS races as a spectator to see first hand what I am soon to get myself into. Hopefully I will be set up and racing by the end of the summer. My wife says we need all new furniture first...:( LOL. Just curious if anybody in here will be racing so I can root for ya! Good luck everybody! By the way, if anybody needs to buy cars or trucks, new or used, I will hook anyone from this site up with a killer deal! You can get an idea of some of my inventory if you search Ebay by seller using "Buy1fromme" as my name. Thanks again, and let me know numbers and classes to cheer for!

2. MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing By Land, Air, and Sea

Also, does anybody know what it costs to get in as a spectator. I will be traveling in a group of about 20 bikes, and we were curious. Thanks in advance!!!

3. actiontek

actiontek Well-Known Member

Our team will be there. It cost $20 per person for the weekend (unless they have raised the rates). Homestead is a great venue. There are several places where watching is great. The facilities are first rate. The draw-back for racers is that there are a number of walls to deal with. I find it to be one of my favorite tracks and very technical. You don't get the long straights and extreme speeds, like Daytona, but it is a very good track. If you are just starting out, it is not the track I would suggest to learn on for the reasons I have stated above. Roebling, NFMP or even Moroso is better to do that. I hope you have a great time and cheer for whomever you like, it's all good. Good luck.:)