1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any bankers on here ? Re: privacy violation

Discussion in 'General' started by GarrettRick, Jan 12, 2024.

1. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Me too! Ex wife works at a bank and I remember her always saying show would get fired looking up any account that the customer wasnt in front of her. This is some shady shit and I am sure at minimum that teller is fired already. They are bracing for impact on repercussions right now pondering what your next move is. I would be going directly to corporate of that bank. Not to the branch.

2. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

I agree. He was more than helpful and forthcoming with info . He didn’t do anything wrong , he doesn’t give a shit. He was a stickler to an annoying degree earlier in the year when I had a fraud issue. He made me come into the bank so he could visually check my id since that was procedure.

We ended up reporting to a bunch of agencies , digging my heels in. A certain states banking authority already called me today and I spent about 30 mins giving them the information. They acted fast. It’s on like donkey Kong. Atty told me to not speak with anyone at the bank and forward anyone to him but I’ve heard nothing from the bank which tells its own story. We’ll see what comes of it

HPPT likes this.
  3. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Add in emails also.