1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Arctic Cat dealers on board?

Discussion in 'General' started by Spitz, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Ordered some plastics for an ATV I'm trying to fix up and they've been back ordered since March. The supplier I'm going through is well known and they have free shipping so that's a huge reason I've stuck it out but, it's getting damn old. Part number is 4506-310. Should be a rear fender assm. for an 08 A/C TRV LE 700 in black if anyone could check if you have the means to. Thanks it advance.

2. I’ll send a note direct to their service parts VP in a couple minutes. My foot hurts, dropping names :)

3. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

arctic cat/textron has been VERY SLOW, in filling any parts orders for over a year. unless you have a stocking dealer (ie: country cat, in Mn) you probably are not going to see parts for a loooong time. the snowmobile side is even worse.

i checked, they have to order it from cat too.

you can try ordering direct from cat textron at https://shop.arcticcat.com they do show it in their stock. might take a few weeks to get it from them like that. i ordered a bunch of hood parts last year i couldnt get at country cat. i did get them, took a few extra weeks though.

Ski

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  4. It’s in stock as confirmed above, he said order it direct as well and send me the order number and he can rush it through. Since I left Textron in January I no longer get their discount which technically I still should but don’t feel like sitting on the phone to ensure it’s reactivated. I bought all I needed before I departed. Can get a deal on appliances from a certain brand now though :)

5. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Awesome, I'll send the order through tomorrow (and shoot you the number) just as soon as I can confirm I can cancel the other order from 6 months ago. :D

6. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Order number is 000001542 Thanks man!

7. Ok I’ll send that over to him. Can ya pm me your cc info and make sure you include security code too :)

8. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Tough crowd. :beer: