Another car thread. Wanting a sports car. Which one?

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, May 26, 2022.

1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Pussy :D

I'm 58 and would rock that thing. I've always liked little fast econoboxes.

BigBird likes this.
  2. I’d love to have a hatch as a semi-daily driver bit already have a Jeep so need at least one car with a bit of luxury.

3. Never said I didn’t like them, I have just come to enjoy something a bit more comfortable at times.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

She's always vacationing. She's off for the next two weeks in Ireland and Scotland. Time for her to see from where the Gingers originated. :D

vfrket and Boman Forklift like this.
  5. Venom51

One thing they do well is product positioning. It is still intentional on their part to protect the sacred cow sales but since they are taking the Cayman platform electric in the near future I suspect they said screw it and tossed that crowd a ringer as perhaps the last ICE version of it.

6. Great point and didn’t know it was the one changing over. Figured there was legit reason for it just was shocked when I saw how good it really is.

7. "Need"?

:D

8. Yes I need one, that’s how I sell myself on buying shit I want. Somehow I convince myself I need it, that internal conversation usually happens before I even start to rationalize a purchase :)

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did you see your challenge in that Jeep thread yesterday?

10. Boman Forklift

Well then you come alone and we can tie it into a weekend where I take my mini KX65 out to the track with you. I need a good excuse to go out there.

Just pack your leathers.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  11. I can't say anything, I am the exact same way. :D

12. Holyshitballs, not a chance in hell im reading that. Just glancing at it made me want to punch kittens. :crackup:

HPPT likes this.
  13. Venom51

I'd have to buy a set of leathers. When I stopped racing I made sure it would be painful to reverse course. :D

14. Boman Forklift

Remember it is just a mini!!! Those things never hurt you. Lolol

What is your height and weight, I have 2 pairs, plus all of my son’s leathers as he grew from 11 in till he was 6’1” and weighed 150 ish.

Mine have fit me from 5’11”-6’ and 175-200

15. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

looks like we're still waiting on the official release. I'd guess it would be soon, but I have no insider information. If I do hear something, I'll post here.

16. Venom51

You are talking to the guy that crashed a lawn mower so hard it was no longer usable. :D

BigBird likes this.
  17. Boman Forklift

Hahahaha, I do remember that story.

I don’t think you can really hurt a kx65, since you know how to ride and shift gears.

rpj likes this.
  18. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Picked up a 07 Mustang Shelby GT500 convertible. From December to now, it's gone up in value. Love it.

Gino230, Boman Forklift and gixer1100 like this.
  19. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

I am 7th a the list for a 2023 Z06... at the rate they are going out will me 2024 if I am lucky. If a gt3rs turns up at a decent price I will grab it...but until then...I wait.

Boman Forklift, BigBird and gixer1100 like this.
  20. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

But can it ghost ride like your ducati did at Sonoma