1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Big 'WIN' for the WoD

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Ganja Dude, May 31, 2011.

1. Ganja Dude

Ganja Dude Well-Known Member

2. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Glad shit like this is finally getting national attention. This same type of bullshit has been doing on for years with Broward and Palm Beach. It's absolutely disgusting what LEO's, investigators, states attorney's, and judges are allowed to get away with down here all for claiming it's part of their job.

Not like anything is going to change though. The corruption is too massive.

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

If you want to cleanse yourself carry a bottle of water and some fuckin soap. That can never be mistaken for your stash of weed. Dumbass.

4. Demented

Maybe nowhere else in the country, but in Palm Beach/Broward, might get mistaken for some LSD and a tiny brick of Cocaine.

5. Ganja Dude

Let me get this straight, you are saying it is her fault that she got arrested for carrying sage? I guess native Americans and not afforded the same freedom of religion that all the white 'good christian' people are, at least in your opinion.

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Good thing she didn't cross a double yellow too... :crackup:

7. Venom51

I didn't insult you.

8. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

Wow

Those (specific) cops/prosecutors are pretty up on their game - fuggin' jackwagons!

"Well Cletus it doan eggzakly smell like marry wanna, but it kinda looks like it, yep, break out the cuffs"!

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Damn racist.

10. Ganja Dude

Didn't know I insulted you either, or does others having the right to freedom of religion insult you? I am still trying to figure out how in your opinion she is the stupid one and it is her fault she got arrested. I guess now it is ok for the cops to arrest anyone they think has something that might be marijuana.

11. Ganja Dude

Thanks Rick I would expect no less from you. :D

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Just lookin out for all the good non-white Christian brothers.:D

13. Venom51

I don't really care what she does..however I'd say your chances of being arrested for posession goes up with each bundle of cleansing herbs you leave the house with. I can't help that she ran into some dumb cops who over reacted before they knew what it actually was. Maybe she should break her bundles up in to smaller units and keep them in seperate little plastic baggies next to the 10's and 20's in her purse.

14. Demented

Be careful when you go grocery shopping. Cops might mistake that bundle of basil to be pot and arrest you without following proper procedures, then when you get released and try to sue, you're told you're not allowed to because they were doing their job.

15. Venom51

Your story falls apart right there...they'd have to come by the house to see where I grow my herbs.

16. Demented

Oh, so you grow your own marijuana?

17. Venom51

[tilted head]You're so special?[/tilted head]

18. Demented

Me, special? Nah. You're the special one for being stupid enough to grow stuff at your house that may be mistaken form marijuana. It's your fault if you get wrongly arrested.

19. Venom51

It's obviously my fault if the police have some reason to show up at my house in the first place.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Hah. Oregano maybe. Basil? Nah. Or so I've heard.