1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And the lying begins...............

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steve Karson, Dec 9, 2003.

1. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2003
  2. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

A polititician says something that isn't true!!!!:eek:

Yeah, next thing you know he'll be lying about nukes and WMDs:rolleyes:

Karson, don't become another drooling partisan like those on the right and the left who claim either "Conservatives always lie" or, conversely "Liberals always lie". Anyone can make those claims. Its meaningless and adds nothing to intelligent discourse.

But isn't it funny how such a supposedly intelligent guy like Dean can be so porly prepared and shot his mouth off like an abject moron? WTF is this guy thinking??? I never liked Dean. he's creepy.

Rodger

Kerry in 2004!;)

3. wheedle

wheedle Well-Known Member

I hate all politicians.... theyre all screwing us..... :(

4. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Re: Re: And the lying begins...............

Politicians always lie. Either side of the aisle.
    I just happen to prefer baiting liberals. :p

5. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

Re: Re: And the lying begins...............

Wtf is wrong with you?? I made no claim of liberal or conservative, just posted the link to an article where Dean got busted for lying.

When has there been any intelligent discourse on this BBS???

Liberal cocksucker! :Poke:

6. charles

charles The Transporter

Re: Re: Re: And the lying begins...............

Apparently you haven't been reading our esteemed opinions lately on this BBS! Know ye the truth, and the truth shall set you free. It seems I must take the first step to direct these otherwise meaningless ramblings into a discourse worth having! Here's my proposal: let's forget about the talking head politicians, and get into the issues that we believe need attention. After we resolve some issues ourselves, let's go on-lin with some of the politicians and present them with our proposals for their response. Are we not men????

7. Shyster d'Oil

Re: Re: Re: And the lying begins...............

i guess it was your "liberal BS meter" that distinguished your otherwise neutral comment. And wtf is wrong with you? All I said is Don't become a partisan -- I didn't say that you were one.;) :D

And btw, do you consider yourself an ultra-consevative or an ultra-ulatra conservative??:confused: :D :Poke:

And finally, those who know me are aware that i am a cocksuckee - not a cocksucker. i hope you are not disappointed!:D :D :D :Poke:

8. Shyster d'Oil

Re: Re: Re: Re: And the lying begins...............

No, we are Devo.

9. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Liberals are fun. :D

10. Shyster d'Oil

Dogmatic fools of any persuasion are fun!! :D I like picking on my Liberal friends b/c they think I'm one of them and they get rather surprised when i spout off like the hawk that I am!!

11. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

LMAO Lawyers are cool. :D

12. Shyster d'Oil

John, You just earned yourself a get out of jail free card - offer valid in NY only;) :D

13. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Shit Rodger, I'm sorry I thought the thread was let the lying begin. :p

14. charles

charles The Transporter

I see that we are not men but "devo." All right then, let's move on. Apparently there are no serious takers on my idea to actually deal with this political business, just a collection of mindless
    commentary with equally mindless little yellow faces attached.
    I am now forced into early retirement from this "thread." I will rejoin only when I see evidence of intelligent life. Beam me up, there's nothing here... From what I see, this fine country will soon swarm with informers, spies, delators, and all the odious reptile
    tribe that breed in the sunshine of despotic power. I shall not return to this "thread" until invited back by someone with some genuine authority, like "Roger Doyle." Farewell, then.

15. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: And the lying begins...............

Are we not pins?? :p :D

FWIW: I worked with Devo's little sister. Really.

16. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: And the lying begins...............

They all have the same little sister. That is so weird. :D

Oh yeah, Charles shut your piehole. :p