An actual racing topic!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Due North, Jan 15, 2001.

1. wrenn

wrenn Well-Known Member

[​IMG] i seem to remember picking your bike up after a red flag in turn 5 at roebling... to be fair there were three others with you, so i can't say who 'caused' but i think you were at least 'involved' [​IMG] (maybe you just got caught up in it...but i couldn't resist [​IMG] )

2. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

That's when he was renamed the Berm-Jumper. [​IMG] And I was too busy watching all the other guys crash and missed it. Damn it!!! [​IMG]

3. wera122

wera122 Guest

I know Wrenn, but I was on the other side of the fence laying under the bike, so it wasn't me that brought out the red. The dude that rammed me and crashed in the middle of the track caused the red.

And while you were picking up my bike, I was sitting in the nice air conditioned ambulance having a smoke with the cool EMT's watching the restart of the race. [​IMG]

4. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Ha ha ha ha [​IMG]

5. Bryon K. Dumas

Bryon K. Dumas Well-Known Member

Gonna give the old girl a run in 750 Superbike and see what happens. Wonder how many six year old bikes will be running that class?
    And the term is "highly questionable but not being torn down regularly thank heaven", cheater sounds so, so very ugly. [​IMG]

6. wrenn

wrenn Well-Known Member

and if you do that again i'll leave it out there! unless you're truely injured stay with the bike 'cause i need a little help loading your trash pile..i mean bike [​IMG]. although your bike's been on the truck so many times it almost loads itself [​IMG]