1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Americans Love Their Conservative Presidents

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Joe Morris, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Obama's a GREAT politician. His speeches are tremendous..his delivery stupendous.

His Management skills once in office........Not so much.

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LMAO, except pretty much everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. I think he's the most devisive president we've had as well. I can't stand him..

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Great politicians make terrible leaders.

5. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I never said his speeches were full of truth.

They're some of the best sales pitches you'll ever hear.

The man could sell sand in a desert.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

He doesn't write his speeches, he just reads them.

7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

If you way so. I don't buy any of his bullshit...

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Only if you are an uninformed koolaid drinker. Otherwise you see he is a prompter reader that cannot speak off cue and is a marxist to boot.

Now BJ Clinton despite being a slimedog could lay it on with true style. Horrible for our security but you had to admire his skill at lying.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

maybe his fans feel that way, I never have.....making a sales pitch requires the listener to actually believe the BS you're spewing, he showed his hand within the first year or two. He is the most pathetic leader we've had since Carter, aamof, he may have very well stolen Carter's worst president ever title.

10. Bush was the worst. JFK was the best. Who knows how great the USA would be if him and MLK weren't assassinated.

11. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Perspective, agenda, bias, any?:D

12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

JFK was an addict that had no clue what he was doing. The only thing he understood was that higher taxes were horrible for the economy.

But that was mostly due to him being a trust fund douche with old, ill-gotten money.

13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

JFK was an addict because he broke his back during enemy action against his PT boat during WWII. When his boat was sunk he gathered up his injured comrade, put him in a life preserver, and using his teeth to grip the line towed him back to shore, swimming for 12 hours with his broken back and other injuries. He then spent the next week swimming to other islands looking for help for himself and his compatriot.

Then there's the fact that he prevented a thermonuclear holocause between the US and USSR.

Sure sounds like a worthless do nothing trust fund douchebag to me!

14. No. I agree that Carter was shitty, and Obama has disappointed me on many occasions. Still probably better than Mittens would have been, and certainly better than McCain.

15. Wow. I hadn't read about that. Great story. Add that to his many accomplishments as president. Creating the Peace Corpse. Aiding the Civil Rights Movement. Surviving the Cuban Missile Crisis. Etc.

He was before my time, but he was a great man. I wish he would have lived longer.

16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Still an addict, still a trust fund baby from a family that got their money from illegal sources.

17. Batman was a trust fund baby.:D

Seriously though. Who cares if he came from a rich family and was addicted to pain pills due to injuries sustained in WW2. He did some seriously heroic shit. Ragging him is pure party line BS.

18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Uh, no. Nothing to do with parties. In fact, he was an intelligent democrat. And quite conservative. Nothing like the ass party of today.

But the facts are the facts. Yes, he did heroic shit in WWII. I will not take that from him at all. Other than that? Meh at best.

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

If being a great liar means that he's a great politician then Obama meets those criteria. He is however, a despicable President as well as a man that places no value on his own country as it has stands today. I will admit that he would make a damn good President in some third world country where he can call the shots without anyone being able to object to his decisions.

Even though Kennedy was a Democrat he would make a pretty good Republican President today. The Democrat leadership has traveled a loooong way away from what it was 50 years ago. The same goes for the Republican leadership also.

I liked Ronny. He was good people. :up:

20. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Only to people that are to dumb to look down to see what they're standing in. :)