1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMA Supercross??!?!

Discussion in 'General' started by RockStar44, Dec 5, 2006.

1. RockStar44

RockStar44 Hayden OWNS Martini!

I can't believe no one has mentioned anything about the 1st AMA Suprecross round in Kovz's Country!?!? :wow:

It was pretty crazy!! I don't like Bubba :down:

Click me bitches

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

That's World Supercross, not AMA Supercross. Like a mini-championship.

3. RockStar44

I believe you, but wouldn't it be AMA World Supercross? It's on the AMA's site??

AND, DID YOU SEE IT??!!!? :up: :up:

4. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I thought it was an awesome race, one of the best I've seen. Reed looked better than ever and Bubba put on a "how-to" clinic coming through the field the way he did.

Granted, Stewart screwed up by coming back onto the track where he did, and without looking, but the whole thing started when Reed got into his back wheel just before the jump.

5. RockStar44

Yeah, I agree, those guys were RAILING! Great race! The crowd was going NUTZ!

On the Stewart topic, was it Ivan Tadesco that he took out in warm-ups? They interviewed him and he seemed pretty pissed about the way Stewart was riding. And then the thing with Chad and then with Travis Preston...seems like Bubba's not playing nice. Might come back to haunt him later on...just my 2 cents.

6. davetlr

davetlr Well-Known Member

I guess that Travis Preston was punching stewart in the chest after the race while he was laying on the ground. Damn speedvision!!

7. RockStar44

WOW!! I didn't know that!!! :eek:

The only thing they showed was Preston coming over to Stewart and grabbing his helmet to say something to him, and it looked pretty heated!!

8. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Stewarts a Squirel, always has been. I just thought he was beak dancing agian when he hit the ground. He is way too fast to ride as wild as he does. I don't like rivet head but was glad to see him giving Stewart a little verbal abuse for being a Dumbass.

9. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Where did You here that?

10. davetlr

davetlr Well-Known Member

Yeah, I had a few friends that were there and seen it. As far as I see stewart deserved it, he didn't even look up before getting back on the track. Hats off to Reed though, he rode the hell out of the bike.

11. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

my country. thats right bitches. i run it :cool: :D

12. RockStar44

That explains so much... :moon:

13. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Stewart continues making stupid decisions. He's going to end up in a wheelchair before he turns 30:rolleyes:

14. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

actually it's combined AMA and World

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not the Canadian rounds. At least not last year.

16. Seven+2 1's

Seven+2 1's Well-Known Member

Actually it's not. The Canadian rounds are just World SX. The AMA rounds are combined (World and AMA). Except Daytona.

17. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I thought World was the Canadian rounds plus all the AMA except Daytona, and AMA was simply that all the US AMA rounds.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

yup

19. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

I like James Stewart (as a rider).

20. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

incredible race

CR, JS, & RC picked up right were they left off