AMA Mid-Ohio Roll Call

Discussion in 'General' started by RacerGirl117, Jul 31, 2007.

1. roadracer86

roadracer86 Always worth the pain.

Dude,
    Who dat? I ran AMA 250 as well and I'm already at the track. We ran early 90's in the 250 class. I got 2 5th place finishes, does that count? :)

2. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

No mystery and he ain't famous. His name's Ron Martin. He told me that it would have been 1980 or 1981 (his memory might not be all there on the date:) ).
    I've never known him to make up stuff. I just wanted to see who was in the race against him. He said 9th at Road America 250 cc AMA. He's going on his 57th B-day I believe.

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

ill be there flying the british flag on my 675! i just hope that i qualify!!!

4. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

57!? Does he get a senior discount? ;) That's almost as old as Doylie. ;)

5. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

il be there sometime fri ... with lotsa beer and my sons XR80 in hand . or maybe the raptor 80 cuz it wont fall over on its own setin up down after the bridge before thunder valley green F-150 ext cab

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Woke up to pouring rain a little before 0500! :mad:

The R1150RS is loaded and waiting.

See y'all tomorrow!

7. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

I'll bring him over to meet you.

The thing about it is the guy is in great shape, rides tons of miles and is still pretty damn fast. I can't keep up, but that aint saying much.

He's taking me to Spencer school at the end of the month. He can ride.

8. RacerGirl117

You afraid of getting wet or something? ;)

9. RacerGirl117

What time do you think you'll be over so I know when not to be there. Just kidding. ;) I hope we get to meet. Your reputations precede you. :crackup:

10. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

You may be in for a let down.
    Although I am extremely brilliant, refined, movie star handsome, witty, funny, and godlike, I am above all, extremely shy and humble.

11. I'm here, it is boiling hot but I'm not at work.

12. roadracer86

roadracer86 Always worth the pain.

Yep, hot it was I almost dropped after getting off the bike today at 6:30 pm, I'm not so young anymore!

13. Hater

Hater Well-Known Member

In real life - I did actually think ORA was shy - or maybe I'm just scary and that was fear. :D

14. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Or maybe I just didn't feel like eating Little Red Ridind Hood, because I filled up on Ram. Ram Cheerleaders the night before.

15. Hater

Hater Well-Known Member

Who you calling little? I'm a three hundred pound fat chick that could swallow you whole.

16. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

As you let everyone know, I met you remember? I leave it to you to tell them if you swallow or not.

17. Hater

Hater Well-Known Member

:crackup:

18. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

If the official ones are gone, go to http://www.cafepress.com/seanclarke

19. RacerGirl117

Well...we attempted to find some of you guys Friday night but it was too dark to see anything back in the campground. And dumbass me forgot to bring my list of who to look for that had all y'alls information on it. The only things I remembered were the white trailer/maroon Suburban and the silver BMW with Texas plates.

Friday night we saw dudes "4-wheeling" through a mud filled ditch in the woods with their golf carts. Saturday was a great day of racing. Saturday night was a good time. We even saw a minor cat fight. Some chick threw a beer at a girl on the back of Harley (I'm assuming for not showing her boobies). The girl on the Harley didn't like that and she jumped off the bike and went chasing after the girl that threw the beer. She tackled her and started pummeling her face. People do stupid things, I tell ya. Aside from that, it was the normal insanity. ;)

Woke up to rain Sunday morning which worked out because I had somehow done something to my shoulder Saturday night and was not feeling too good. So we drove home. We made the right choice. I can't even imagine sitting around all day in the rain waiting for a race that might not happen. :shrug:

20. hatman

hatman Wounded Duc

Hey Skip, thanks for coming over and introducing yourself. I wish I could have finished up a bit closer to where you were, but at least I qualified and beat a few people, which is a pretty successful AMA weekend for me. :)