1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars Supertech M10 Meta Helmet

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

The Alpinestars Supertech M10 Meta Helmet is the result of over five years of protection research and development. It features the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) - technology designed to reduce rotational forces in the case of a crash.

[​IMG]

The Supertech M10 has a three-layer composite construction of 3K carbon, UD carbon composite, and aramid fiber. This combination of materials allows the helmet to manage impact energy in a crash.

[​IMG]

A multi-density EPS liner is equipped to absorb the impact energy dissipated over the outer shell.

The Supertech M10 incorporates Alpinestars' exclusive "A-Head" Fitment System. A micro-adjustable pad connected to the inner shell allows you to change the height and angle of the helmet to suit your riding style.

[​IMG]

This helmet incorporates Alpinestars' patented visor release system, which ensures the visor detaches from the helmet upon significant impact - regardless of the angle.

The visor also directs airflow to the inner ducts of this helmet, allowing cool air to enter and hot air to exit via the rear exhaust vents.

[​IMG]

The Cool-Max liner cover is anti-bacterial, removable, and washable. An Emergency Release System (ERS) allows medical personnel to safely remove the helmet without causing additional strain on an injured rider.

A hydration system is compatible with this helmet and sold separately.

[​IMG]

This helmet is designed to fit an Eject inflation system (sold separately).

[​IMG]

The Alpinestars Supertech M10 Meta Helmet is available in four different shell sizes and is D.O.T. certified.

MSRP $649.95
    [​IMG]

Not yet listed on our website, you can order your Alpinestars Supertech M10 Meta Helmet by calling TJ at 866.931.6644 ext. 817. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!
    [/SIZE]

R/T Performance likes this.
  2. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

I just got one of these helmets last month and I couldnt be happier with it.

If you’re in the market for a new dirt helmet, you won’t go wrong with this one.

3. Riders Discount

Appreciate the feedback

4. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

How is the fit?
    Price to 37082

5. Riders Discount

The only size that's been available was a large. I ordered that in for review and pictures, however I wear an XL so I can't give you feedback on it's fit and shape yet.

6. tf1075

tf1075 Well-Known Member

Any idea whe XL is available ?
    Price please

7. Riders Discount

The next shipment is scheduled for the first week in December.