1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Akrapovic Triumph Daytona 675R 13-16 Evolution Line (Titanium) Exhaust

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by GoD SaLo, Jun 11, 2020.

1. GoD SaLo

GoD SaLo Active Member

Hello Everyone I am in contact with Akrapovic and I am trying to get a run of Evolution Line (Titanium) S-T675E1-APT for 675r 13-16 manufactured. I wanted to see how many people would 100% buy one or 2 at the price of $2,745 not including shipping. That is the price I received directly from Akrapovic Rep today. Please message me directly if you are interested.

2. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

jesus, there's not a better option already on the market?

3. GoD SaLo

GoD SaLo Active Member

would you know of one?

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

5. GoD SaLo

GoD SaLo Active Member

Can't find one for sale... UPDATE: I have to find 20 people who want to buy it. I have 1 person and my myself interested. Anyone else want to get in on this. You are going to buy directly from Akrapovic NOT FROM ME. 100% legit deal. I need to reach out to them buy monday to get this deal done. Please let anyone you know

6. GoD SaLo

GoD SaLo Active Member

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You all? :oops:

:D

8. GoD SaLo

GoD SaLo Active Member

maybe not you? I hope you wanted it... please u want it righht?

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Wish I could help dude but I don't think I've even seen a total of 40 675R's in as many years racing/trackday'ing/street riding.

10. GoD SaLo

GoD SaLo Active Member

well I hope we can get there. Maybe your preorder can be the decider

11. South Florida Cycles

South Florida Cycles Well-Known Member

$2745 is way too much for this system. They should be ashamed of themselves for asking more than $1000 over the 4 cylinder jap bikes with longer and more piping

12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

why dont you talk to Hindle?? Dont get me wrong since Akra is my first choice but 40 units @$2745 is a pipe dream...lol

13. Aglareinmyeyes

Aglareinmyeyes Well-Known Member

I'm a Hindle. Zero complaints after 3+ years. Saved a few hundred getting it through TJ at riders discount. Think it was about $750ish for the complete system with carbon can and carbon end tip.

14. mte78

mte78 Well-Known Member

You will find Bigfoot before you find another 19 people to buy this exhaust.

Newyork and TurboBlew like this.
  15. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Well considering the OP is selling his 675 in another thread, I’d say he wasn’t too serious about this to begin with.

Philip Mirgliotta and Newyork like this.
  16. TSTR14

TSTR14 Member

I would get one but @South Florida Cycles is correct that’s waaaay too much. I bought one of the last Arrow titanium systems from a guy that said it was a display and was put in storage for a few years. He was cleaning out his shops storage and found it. I paid 1500$ in 2018.