1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accossato master cylinder

Discussion in 'Tech' started by sanee, Oct 10, 2020.

1. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

2. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

I have one. I also have Brembo 19X18. I like the Accossato and think it's comparable.
    The issue with Accossato is I don't think rebuild kits are available.

3. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

well from what ive found is that the brembo 19x18 that i have is not rebuildable also. The ebay link to the accossato is like $100 cheaper somehow (coming from italy) and just not sure if its legit

4. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

From my experience a lot of things that are produced over there sell for cheaper from sellers that are over there. Look into the seller and see if you can prove to yourself it’s legit. That’s what I would do. Or check out some overseas parts suppliers see if it’s comparable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

I run one on my Triumph. They're good MCs, just as good as my Brembo RCS on another bike for performance.

The Accossato uses different levers to switch ratios, the Brembo uses a toggle switch which you use a screwdriver to turn.

Both come without the necessary banjo bolt.

Both come without the necessary reservoir and/or hose for a standard nissan/tokico Japanese bike setup.

The accossato comes with almost no instructions, but it's not rocket science.

The Brembo comes with a brake switch for street use, the Accossato did not.

6. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

good to know as ill need the brake switch as its a street bike

7. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

That is clutch side on ebay (at least picture shows clutch side).
    They are all rebuildable but finding seals is problem. It is also rare seal goes bad.
    If I was you I would take lever off on your brembo and clean/lube everything. If that does not fix it take piston out and clean everything in there along with oil holes.

sanee likes this.
  8. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

was going that route already. thanks a bunch for chiming in