1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A sign that I need to race more!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by GypsyRacing, Mar 27, 2011.

1. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

My three year old came home from preschool all excited because one of her class mates father came to school to talk about what his job is........he is a police officer and she thought that was cool.

So, eventhough my daughter see's me get dressed up for work and tote a brief case to the office.............I asked her if she knew what I did for a job.

She replied..........yes............you work on motorcycles!

Not ride.........not race..........I need to go to racing more often!
    ..........although I work on my bike at the track quite a bit too.....lol.

Kids!

:beer:

2. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

I thought you made orange barrells?:rolleyes:

3. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

I make red tape.............for the government.........not barrels....lol.

4. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

You can find him standing next to those orange barrels lol

5. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Plus I need someone as slow as I am Dennis to race with.:Poke:

6. shawn449

shawn449 Biscuit

Dont sweat it.. Iam a police officer and I think working on race bikes are way cooler...an my kids like my motorcycles more then my cop car...just saying.

7. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

That's why I've been sending chuck on that old ratty backup bike to take care of the light work. Don't go calling out the sleeping bear.....he might just drink all your beer....lol.
    :beer:

8. Dyle

Chuck, on a back up bike, looking like a mighty fine Kawi that pulls pretty darn strong!!
    So anyways meet me at Road Atlanta, its halfway for us both now and Ill bring you a cooler full of your finest PBR. :beer:

9. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Come on.....pbr? I'll meet you at the end of the driveway for a cold one of those, but it better be 100 degrees in the shade.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  10. Dyle

Ok Ill bring a case of Miller Light?? Budwiser, Shlitz Malt liquor? And you know come Road Atl itll be 100 in the shade.

11. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

easy on the PBR bashing there, Gypsy.... you know what you get a blue ribbon for? For winning! That's right, winning, Nancy. Don't make me sick Charlie Sheen on you....

12. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Blue ribbon.....lol. What, is this some dog show? Kmc got his pimp cup, Howie (sooner than later) got a king of the sand box belt.....at least offer up a chunky gold nugget rapper necklace with a brass nuckle or 45 medallion....blue ribbon.

Get that fizzer hybrid out of the bushes, put that dirtbike back on the trail.

13. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Yeah I know. The dirt bike is gone, the fizzer hybrid is still missing some parts, and the (v7 legal wink wink, nudge nudge) 95 yzf600 streetbike is getting close to roadwortiness.

14. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

dry rotted tires, bad gas, dust, cobwebs, and non fitting leathers is another sign