1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

83-85 interceptor 750 race parts????

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by b1uldh84, Sep 20, 2015.

1. b1uldh84

b1uldh84 Member

In need of some help locating race parts. Maybe kit rad, exhaust, chin oil cooler, chassis parts, etc. Anybody??? I'm told someone in the north-east (NY, CT) area possibly named Brian may have received a few skids of ex-HRC parts. Any info greatly appreciated. cheers

2. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

He doesn't have any spares. Everything he has is for the projects he is finishing up.
    However, Google Dave Dodge racing… he builds a great engines even without HRC parts.

3. yamageezer

yamageezer Well-Known Member

Who would race one of those turds? Pfft.

4. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Jaime has/makes suspension upgrades for them.

daughertymotorsports.com

5. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

Yep. He rebuilt the fox shock on mine as well as the front forks with emulators
    and springs. Also has his F2 wheel conversion and Dave Dodge top end oiling kit.

6. b1uldh84

b1uldh84 Member

Hi Kanatuna; Jamie, who??? Think I have the front sorted. Aiming for an F2 complete front end with CNC'd triples to take the "super bike bar" type conversion. Must measure the length of the F2 forks first, think they are long enough. Rear; would love something like a 4 way adjust ohlins/fox but I know that's a long shot.

Hey Wera33; Thanks, I have already emailed Dave. Waiting for a response. I fear the worst. He seems to be taking somewhat of a beating on some V4 forums. I hope it's just web banter. The Brian I referred to I think is O'Shea (thanks to the aforementioned web). I realize you stated he has no HRC parts as extras but would still like to beg, grovel, and/or plead.

cheers

7. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

Really..which forum and why?

8. b1uldh84

b1uldh84 Member

http://v4musclebike.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8312

One member here states a V4 forum and another says his friend has been waiting 4 years for heads/cams. I sent an email a week ago, no reply as of yet. I still have my fingers crossed. Might try to ring him tomorrow.

9. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

I've called twice since I bought my interceptor. He was very polite and open about his engine work etc.
    The previous owner had a good expirience with him obtaining parts. He did his own assembly though.

10. moda

moda New Member

Ive got some new yosh cams still in the box that would help

11. b1uldh84

b1uldh84 Member

Thanks, PM sent.

12. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

Brian Drebber had a bunch of hrc stuff he wanted to sell,idk if it's still available or not.Think he is Drebv4 on here.