1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

6x10 V nose Horton trailer

Discussion in 'Other' started by Sundaydisco, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Sundaydisco

Sundaydisco Crooks Racing

Up for sale is my Horton trailer. I have been using this trailer since 2008 hauling around my race and street bikes. Normally it would be loaded with one race bike, Zuma scooter, 5k generator, two toolboxes, and all related gear needed for racing. Besides this year, I towed it with a 05 Nissan Fontier with no issues. The trailer has a carrier 13.5 AC with an insulated roof. It's also wired with three outlets plus two florescence lights. I will also include the hitch with the anti sway brake setup. If you are planning on using a pitbull strapless system the holes are predrilled. This has been a great trailer and is solid, tires are good and you can have your pick of white or black rims. There is enough room when unloaded to blow up a queen size air mattress and still have some room up front. Only reason for selling is that we have invested in a toy hauler. Looking for $3k or best reasonable offer. Will do what I can to help with delivery. It is located in middle GA about an hour south of ATL. PM me or call/text @ image.jpeg image.jpeg four seven8-32one-85seven5. Looks like my files are too big to post so I can send pictures on request.

2. Sundaydisco

Would $2500 spark any bodies interest?

3. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Very nice that's a bad ass deal. Had this been available when I was looking I would've jumped on it in a heartbeat. Should sell fast! GLWS!

Sundaydisco likes this.
  4. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

Trailer weight? Ramp rear door?

5. Sundaydisco

Sales pending

6. Sundaydisco