1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

25% off Harbor Freight

Discussion in 'General' started by C-Par, Mar 5, 2007.

1. C-Par

C-Par Well-Known Member

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=20908&t=460670&highlight=harbor+freight

I just printed out this coupon in color about the right size.

I have been eyeballing there toolbox that is usually on sale for $399 for about a year.
    From what I heard it is a good deal.

I started to read how people got 20% off coupons and got them for a good price. I though I'd go for it if I could get 20% off. Well google got me a 25%
    coupon shown in the link above.

SO I called them and asked the girl if they accepted photocopied coupons and she said no. Damn.

I decided to print it out in color, and go there in person and talk to one of the workers I always deal with.

I went there and said hey Russ I'm interested in using this coupon on that toolbox. He said no problem.

The lady at the register was trying to scan it and it wasn't working, I was thinking "OH SH@T", then she typed in the code, -$100 NICE

Now I just got to put it together. I'd like to get one of there motorcycle stands, but I had to spend money on Baby Furniture. My trips to Harbor Frieght will soon be limited.

2. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

i used one like that for my trailer plus it was on sale. gt it for about 210 with 12" wheels. great deal. oh and they take print outs of coupons, they send me them all the time in emails.

3. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Love me some Harbor Freight!!!

4. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

"Ummmm.......milling machine........"

5. sportbikerchic

sportbikerchic Sugar Daddy wanted.

Baby furniture? Chris, you gonna be a daddy?!

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Or are you dating young again

7. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Went there Saturday. Got a cheap Caliper, set of standard/metric T handles, and a pack of 3/8 drive metric allen head sockets (the long ones though).
    I think I spent like 32 dollars or somethin.
    (Lil John voice) YEEEEEEAAAAAAUUUUHH

8. C-Par

C-Par Well-Known Member

Yes I am, been pretty busy. Baby is due the end of this month.

9. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

BABY?!