1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2024 Schedule

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

sunny525, galloway840 and DBConz like this.
  2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

You have a Southeast region entry:
    9/30-10/1 Nelson Ledges Road Course, Garrettsville, OH-DH,M,rs,V,

:Poke:

3. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Where is Wera West?!!

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

You need to get Lucas Oils or some other sponsor to write a check to WERA, to help cover the losses from not enough racers out here showing up, compared to the cost of the track rental and employees. It's too bad, we really enjoyed running WERA.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Fixed it.

Fuzzy317 likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It spent way too long on the debit side of the accounting so boss won't gamble on it just yet.

05Yamabomber likes this.
  7. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Is the endurance schedule official? It's not listed but I can pick through the rest of the schedule to figure it out... :beer:

8. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Oops, just saw endurance thread... :crackup:

9. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Have you been out of the country for the last 2 years or something?

Shenanigans likes this.
  10. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Nah, just poking the bear...

11. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

If more people (on here) were to buy a competition license (competing or not) it MIGHT provide enough wiggle room to allow them an occasional foray into an occasional 'one off' event ...

or something really crazy (AND WAY OUT THERE) like Indy !

Flame on !

12. Tyler Watson

Tyler Watson New Member

Is it enough to do just the national challenge series in an attempt to get an invite to the finals/try for expert license? Or do you have to do a regional series in order to get enough cumulative points for a GNF invite? As many racers are I am on quite the budget and I want to be as efficient as I can be before blowing the budget wide open

13. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

I will race all but one of the North Central dates but the last one - and I'm coming from Texas. I can't race the last one because I'm conflicted with the State (Miss State) game - I'm a Longhorns season ticket holder. I'm picking NC region because I haven't been to any of these tracks before. Mongo, if you need someone to barbecue for the track at one of these events, shoot me a PM

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You can run any sportsman class you've run during the season at the GNF and any National Challenge series class you're legal for (no requirement on those or vintage).

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Will do!

16. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

Are Mini's only running at Tally this year? That's all I see on the SE schedule. Thanks

17. Chip G

Chip G Active Member

They run Barber too

18. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

I know where they typically run....Tally, Reobling, CMP and Barber. However, the schedule does not show that....hence the question.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Schedule isn't updated with details like that yet sorry. They'll run at all the normal places.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  20. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Change 47 - I'm back to the Southeast region because of job duties change and can't take six-day weekends, so no North-Central for me this year.