1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 Kramer GP2-R For Sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by secaworks, Dec 8, 2022.

1. RJR

RJR Member

2. secaworks

secaworks Member

Yeah I was curious about this too before I purchased the bike. Each bike does have its own unique serial number. They also make you sign multiple documents acknowledging the bike will never be street legal, if anyone’s head is going there lol.

3. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Ahhh ok, I was wondering if they were the same bike or if they're having to be two of these for sale at the same time!

One had grip panels on the tank in the photos and the other didn't so I wasn't sure if they were the same bike or not.

4. secaworks

secaworks Member

Two different bikes. I believe he is selling a 2022 RC8C as well through Iconic. Guy has good taste in bikes :D

SuddenBraking and Sean Jordan like this.
  5. racerx43

racerx43 Well-Known Member

He has a whole “fleet” of bikes and actually has 2 rc8c’s - I grabbed his Kramer.

6. secaworks

secaworks Member

I saw that. Congrats man! Your going to love it!

7. racerx43

racerx43 Well-Known Member

Thanks Jake - Super excited to give it some track time.
    If anyone is out in Phx for a track day and I'm there - plan to take it out for a few laps !

8. RJR

RJR Member

:clap:Put me down Brother; would at the very least like to do a track day w/u & SEE:eek: it on the track. I'm at Inde on Feb 11th/12th & Chuckwalla 22nd/23rd, then back to Inde March 11/12, Chuck again 3/22-23 and Podium 4-1/2. Shoot me a PM
    Big CONGRATES on the Purchase.

9. secaworks

secaworks Member

Same goes to you. If your ever in north Texas, your always welcome to come track with us. We have a few of us playing on Kramers/RC8C’s.

10. secaworks

secaworks Member