1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 RS660

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Eshber, Sep 1, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Eshber

Eshber Well-Known Member

68375383781__D076BD31-51AF-4991-8331-299F61540692.jpg Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 11.12.54 AM.png RS660 2021 Race

Selling my race motorcycle, the following is a list of everything included for $20,000:

New Hotbodies Race Body w oem windscreen, surfboard grip seat. Not painted.

New tank (Blue) is being installed.

Robem tank guards.

Rashed but (almost) whole Cruciata body, missing L side lower “wing”. HSBK seat (small tear). This is the body pictured, it has since been rashed w a L side lowside where the motorcycle did do a half rotation and land on it’s top.

Spare tank w rash on the top, R side CF corner cover (L side not present, it did it's job and the L corner of the tank is undamaged. (To be clear: there's one undamaged blue color tank, and the rashed red tank. That is all).

Spare wheelset complete w rotors and sensors, old Michelin rains mounted, and captive spacers on all wheels.

HSBK lightened rear rotor on one wheel, oem on the other.

Robem Superbike rearstand brackets.

Front wheel sensor wire relocated.

Ti axle pinch bolt, Ti caliper bolts front and rear.

Galfer Carbon Race pads on front, one race weekend.

Galfer SS brake lines, front and rear.

Robem rear caliper underslung kit.

ABS removed/deleted.

Adreani fork cartridges/springs (sprung for 200lb).

Ohlins TTX shock.

DB Holders fairing stay/snorkel and NEW spare.

Race ecu.

HSBK emissions delete, headlight delete, tail light delete, kickstand delete.

MWR SBK air filter.

Carbonsmith CF velocity stacks.

Carbonsmith CF steering damper mount, Aprilia Tuono 1100 oem damper.

Carbonsmith CF air snorkel for front fairing center.

Coolant reservoir replaced (Motion Pro), relocated.

Rectifier relocated (Robem Kit)

GB Racing engine covers with full set of spares.

EVOTECH radiator guards and front axle sliders.

Bonamici clip ons (1” rise) w spare tube.

NEW spare Spider clip ons with spare tubes. (No rise, not installed)

Woodcraft electronics/control pods, both sides.

Brembo folding clutch lever, w new spare. (Uses oem perch).

Galespeed front master.

Spider front brake lever guard.

Spider HSBK top triple.

Spider steering stops.

Spider rearsets, new spare footpeg, new spare toe piece.

Spider CF toe guard/shark fin.

Sato Racing subframe-mounted tie-downs.

Ti SC Project exhaust, SC Carbon can w GB Racing guards on the can.

Sprockets: 16T, 17T, 43, 44, 45 (17 and 44 are oem).

One weekend on new Gold 520 chain. Threw away the oem chain.

Oil pressure switch safety wire mod done. (Dropped oil pan, safety wired the switch bolt so it cannot self-back out).

Has 511 miles, 400 street miles to break in, then a track day and six races. I bought it from a TALL guy who couldn’t get comfortable on it. He bought it in San Diego from the dealership there. He did the majority of the upgrading, I removed the oem body and fitted the Cruciata, the Galespeed, the MWR, the Carbonsmith, and the Woodcraft. Oil changed after every race round, Motul 7100 10w40. I checked the VIN and the motorcycle was not subject to the recall.

I’ve looked at the MA rulebook and I’m unclear if it is MA legal w the race ecu and the Galespeed MC. I was hassled a little by UtahSBA tech when my front axle/nut wasn’t safety wired (the fork leg is the nut and I wasn’t going to drill through the fork leg). The USBA rule states the front axle nut must be wired, and in the RS’s case there is no nut, so the pinch bolt safety wire must suffice. I’ve heard that the MRA requires that the axle be drilled, MA does not, and I don’t know about CCS, CVMA, OMRRA/WMRRA, WERA, etc.

I got the bike to ride with Ryan Smith, who paddled my ass last season on his RS while I was on an SV. This year the UtahSBA changed its schedule around and put LWSB very late in the day and Ryan stopped coming. I raced against some 400 Ninjas this year and nuthin’ else, until a low side entering turn 10 on Miller East resulted in a freak break of my foot (cuboid) and its ended my racing career/hobby for the foreseeable.

The OEM ecu, suspension, complete street body (all lights , mirrors etc.), controls (foot and hand), seat, etc. will be included, the only two things: I DO NOT have the oem exhaust, or the ABS system components. All street components are in excellent barely-used condition.

Free and Clear title. Located in SLC, UT. Please text 8O1.674.3749 or PM me here w questions, comments, or concerns. More pics available too. Can work with buyer on shipping/delivery/meet halfway, etc.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2022
    Shenanigans likes this.
  2. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Why must I be poor.

3. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

I'll start the bidding $1

4. Lrrs345

Lrrs345 Member

Sent a text to the # provided. Interested and located in NH.

5. pimplimp328

pimplimp328 Well-Known Member

any chance yiu will sell that spare bodywork?

6. Eshber

Eshber Well-Known Member