1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 NHL Hockey Season

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

Broke down and got a firestick and subscribed to espn+. Enjoying the Flames/Oilers rivalry. Dumping cable channels tomorrow.

chobes likes this.
  2. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

I subscribed to ESPN+ also, but can't get around the regional restrictions yet. Have to find a way to be smarter than the mouse...

3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Bruins and Flyers had it going good till the 3rd period then Philly dumped them like an ugly girlfriend.

4. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

You say that like it is a bad thing. :D

Sabre699 likes this.
  5. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

I gotta do something. Frontier has dropped NHL network (after already dropping Sun Sports for Tampa games last year), and center ice, and quite frankly, im not impressed with the frequency of TNT and ESPN's offerings. 4 or 5 days between games is not good enough....

6. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

What you described is why I did what I did. I can catch replays of the Calgary/Oiler squabble which has peaked my interest being here in lower slower Delaware.

Dont wait. Youre missing some great hockey.

7. lee955i

Picked up a ROKU today, and currently watching Boston/Buffalo :D. I'll probably pull the plug on cable when MotoGP is done, and go subscription for my racing next year, and still come out waaaaay ahead!

Ducati89 likes this.
  8. Sabre699

Boston put an end to that undefeated status in Buffalo.

9. lee955i

Ullmark stood on his head on that one! Buffalo still looked decent and competitive, though!

Sabre699 likes this.
  10. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Can neither confirm nor deny that I've found away around the regional/location based blackouts imposed by ESPN+/Disney :cool:

11. Sabre699

In this place silence is sometimes golden.

12. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

There is another website where you can watch all the games for free. Message me and I'll give it to you. You just have to deal with a few pop up adds but every single game streams for free.

13. grasshopper

Looks like the Blackhawks fired GM Stan Bowman. Good riddance. And it appears that it's tied to the sexual assault shit with that scum bag Aldrich. All because the Hawks let the shithead go but didn't tell the school in Houghton Michigan he was a scum bag and some 16 year old got assaulted. Anyways... he's gone. Hopefully they fire Colliton now as well. Buh bye

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Last nights Caps/ Senators game was interesting to say the least. :crackup:

15. grasshopper

That was a fun game to watch until I passed out during the 2nd intermission.

16. lee955i

Ill put a nice little synopsis from THG in the Youtube thread. It's all pretty despicable....

grasshopper likes this.
  17. grasshopper

You can clearly see that the spirit of the team has been complete shit... I wonder if they all knew this shit was coming back to light for some time now. Like the guy in the youtube video states there is going to be more fallout from this.

18. grasshopper

19. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

20. Sabre699

Panthers (7-0) whipped up some hurt for the Bruins last night !!