2021 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Yeah. Ask a falcon fan how that works....

Norton 357, Sabre699 and BigBird like this.
  2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Unless Brady comes out of the tunnel like Shane falco that game is over.

BigBird and dtalbott like this.
  3. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

If the Pats can score 30+ and hold the Bills to zero more, I’ll finally embrace Bellicheck as the coaching GOAT.

4. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, this isn't Brady, it's Jones. And they can't stop our offense. I love our quarterback.

5. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Someone threw a dildo on the field after the Patriots scored:crackup:

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Bellacheck the goat? Wouldn’t even make the top 15 in my book. Good? Yes! Great? Yeah, I guess. In running for goat? No!

I bet it takes him a few years to get into the Hall after he retires. Unless he dies before he retires/ gets fired and then, maybe his first year of eligibility.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Maybe the bills will win. 47 - 10 with less then 9 minutes to go. :D fat Bill could still cheat his way out of it. :D

8. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Urban Meyer fanboy are ya?

I kid, I kid…

I googled it, turns out football writers actually voted him #1 last year. Stats are crazy if you look at things like Division titles, playoff appearances, and SB titles.

if you weigh it all against things like “well he had the GOAT QB playing for him almost all those years” then we get back to a Rossi GOAT argument where there is no definitive answer.

9. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Duuuuude,
    I’m giving out free information on the board. Did you not check out my predictions. Thus far I’m on a roll.

Man, Billy Boy got a behind the wood shed whoopin.

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Hey, I just poked around, and the same applies to the Detroilet Lions.

11. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Two down, one more AFC wildcard team to lose and the first weekend will be about as good as it can be. Hoped the Chefs won’t let that -12.5 go to their heads. Nice game by the Bills.

12. Banditracer

I gotta admit I thoroughly enjoyed watching that beat down last night after 20 years of it going the other way. 7 tds, no punts, no turn overs, no 4th downs. Set some records last night.

mpusch likes this.
  13. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

It's almost like Belichick and the Pats are overrated and their success was really a byproduct of having the greatest QB of all time.

younglion, cpettit and Razr like this.
  14. BigBird

BigBird blah

Or they had a rookie QB and not many offensive weapons...you choose.

I'm pretty sure they overachieved this year. But they did show they probably didn't belong

younglion likes this.
  15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I don't follow the NFL much any more since my father passed, but I am absolutely thrilled for the Bengals fans... :)

16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Raiders suck...
    Pats suck...

:D

BigBird likes this.
  17. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

That may have been one of the most enjoyable games I've ever watched. I couldn't care less that it was essentially never even close. A perfect offensive game, great D (though the Pats WRs were horrible), and never letting off the gas. That interception by Hyde was insane and probably changed the direction of the whole game.

Having one amazing game doesn't mean anything when it comes to next week, but I'm still going to enjoy this one for a while.

BigBird and Banditracer like this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

I'm happy for you NY fans. the blowout was actually entertaining

19. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Did I see it wrong that the Pats coach didn’t shake the hand of the Bills coach at midfield? Sure looked like it to me.

20. Banditracer

He probably didn't, sore loser. Brady never shakes hands with any qb that beats him either, king of the sore losers.