1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Brady has the balls to tell AB to settle down and grow the fuck up, Ben's lacking in that ability.

And, Guilty or not, Ben put himself in his own situation with sexual misconduct, so he cannot act like he's a role model there.

Like when Devon White was deservedly pissed by not being selected for the Pro Bowl, Brady pulled him aside and
    reminded Devon that they were chasing bigger goals than the Pro-Bowl.

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

Sabre699 likes this.
  3. BigBird

BigBird blah

JJ Watt to the Cardnials

"J.J. Watt announced that he's signing with the Arizona Cardinals. The Cardinals are giving Watt a two-year, $31 million deal that includes $23 million guaranteed, a source told"

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

He went there for the $$$. He said last week his choices were Buffalo, Cleveland, and Green Bay. I was hoping for Cleveland, and him against his brother.

5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, after saying he was more concerned with a ring than more money.

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

i mean....he's been through a bunch of surgeries, taking the most guaranteed $$ isn't a bad thing for himself. because in 10, heck 5 years, his career may be over and a ring doesn't pay much.

Love of the game or love of the money....i mean...you can have both without being on a SB team. And, AZ is not a bad team at all.

7. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

^^this^^

BigBird likes this.
  8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Are we talking about JJ Watt? 10 years? No way he goes for that long, 3-5 years maybe.

BigBird likes this.
  9. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Kyler Murray is glad JJ won't be chasing his ass anymore.

BigBird likes this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

i mean they didn't really play each other much since they are in separate conferences, but I get the sentiment.

11. Sabre699

Just one more off the "I wanna kill you" list was all.

BigBird likes this.
  12. Sabre699

Hey @BigBird.....#Jets suck but..... it looks feasable that DeShaun Watson may go there.

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

:crackup::crackup:
    They lucky they have a QB right now...no one else wants to go to the Jets

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

16. Banditracer

Pretty good pay for a guy that hasn't won anything.

BigBird and StaccatoFan like this.
  17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Well at least I won't have to listen to the locals raving ""How 'Bout Dem Cah-boyz"" for another 4 years!!!

BigBird likes this.
  18. Banditracer

Pats resigning Cam Newton for another year. Their qb situation ain't good. :)

2blueYam likes this.
  19. Sabre699

Whaaaa...??

[​IMG]

20. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I would guess they're planning on drafting a QB then. Mac Jones would fit into a Belichick offense nicely. Have Mac on the sidelines and start Cam for most of the year, then transition. Anybody hear the details. My bet is Cam came cheap for the QB market.