1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 WERA Cycle Jam at Road Atlanta

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, May 8, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Is 300 ss on Sunday Novice and Expert?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes.

Shenanigans likes this.
  4. Jdub628

Jdub628 Member

What time do gates open Thursday?

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Ok I pre entered my races. Will most likely show up and pay for Friday practice
    I'm in for ESS ,Clubman on Saturday and 300 SS on Sunday

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

5ish. Might be sooner, all depends on the track and what they have going on and we never know until Thursday when we are there.

While I'm thinking about it - absolutely no one will be allowed to park over in the Support/Old Paddock. They have an event going on over there Saturday.

Due to tower construction some other things will be changed as well - Registration will be in a trailer in the Pro Paddock. Last I checked it was located in the middle of the paddock near the bathroom trailer. I will be roping off an area around it for official parking so do NOT pit there. No I don't care if that's where you always go. I will also most likely be putting tech there or very near depending on how it lays out with my fire lanes. On that note - as always blue lines will be painted to mark fire lanes so please pay attention when you park and stay inside the lines. Always sucks have to hook back up and move your trailer etc... On the edge towards hot pit lane you can go out to the yellow line.

7. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

If any of us Yankees get in town a little early is there any issue waiting at the gate or swinging around and parking nearby until they open up?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pull into the track and line up with all the others. Security will line you up.

9. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

Right on. Never been early before. I might be breaking new ground here. :crackup:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just swing in the entrance closest to Oakwood. Pull into the back of the leftmost line, do not start another line until the previous is full - those who think they're slick pretending the other line is full always screw themselves as we bring people in the left line first then move to the right so you go in in order.

Killswitch likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Live timing is set up and should be running as soon as people are on track in the morning - http://www.race-monitor.com/Live/Race/83362

And just for fun - registration and tech will be mid paddock right across from the center gate where we go on and off track. Registration in the building (go in the front door and out the back) and tech under the WERA EZ-Up(s) out front in the roped off area. Well, hopefully it's still roped off. And hopefully they'll take the caution tape down in the morning...

cyclejamregtech.jpeg

12. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Anyone going to be viewing the MA races anywhere at the track? Going to be in Atlanta this weekend and hope to sneak over see some live racing but would like to have an option to see the other RA races too.