1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 KTM 790 Duke Race/Track Bike for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Mustang, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Crconnor18

Crconnor18 Well-Known Member

Darn ‘23 CCS rule book really wacked us 790 guys around from the initial LW applicable classes.

I wish the Kramer & RC8C subframe tanks mounted up on these for some real fun.

2. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

That's probably the main reason this hasn't sold yet. I'm in the market for a good LW bike (not SV), but not one that I can only use for a couple of classes. This is a good price for what you get, and if it was still legal for most LW classes, I would've got it by now. Wish I could find an equivalent RS660 build for this price!

3. Mustang

Mustang TonysTrackDays Instructor

I would have an RS660, if one were available anywhere near this price, if only to ride something different. Hell, if one were available for anywhere near the $13.5 I paid for this bike! Unfortunately that won't happen for a few years.

FWIW, RS660's with the pilots I've seen are very similarly capable to this bike. This literal bike has run 13s or 14s at Loudon, which is top 3 MW times (similar to an RS660 piloted by MA's Ben Gloddy). I took 2nd nationally in LWSS behind MA's Gus Rodio on his RS660 in 2021 on it.

sbk1198 likes this.
  4. chippo76

chippo76 Member

If you want to sell some of the uninstalled parts / spares I'd be interested.

5. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Yep. Best I've seen so far was Rodio's spare bike from last year for $15k, which is a good price for the level of build, but above my budget unfortunately. Bone stock ones are still going for $10-11k.

6. Mustang

Mustang TonysTrackDays Instructor

Sold

Will9465 and Crconnor18 like this.