1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 WERA Schedule

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Absolutely, we are well aware of lactose intolerance and work with all the kids as necessary. Nap time on race day is usually around 8pm :D

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Triple Crown for Atlanta is up..... PayPal sent Mongo.. See you there.....

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bumping this because evidently there is/was some misinformation about the April Talladega date out there - it is most definitely April 21-22.

4. uswjmc22

uswjmc22 Obfusc8

Sean, can you post any intel on Nelsons Ledges? Aaron pointed out it's now on the NC schedule for Sept 1,2. I was kinda
    shocked lol
    anyhow, another guy indicated its a 'tentative ' date but there was no such info on the schedule. Can you confirm that?
    if so, what's the nature of the 'tentative' race for that weekend? I'm guessing maybe it depends on moving tires?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Everything is tentative to an extent. It is conditional on having the tires back a lot further in some areas and Sublet has been out there checking it out for us and they're already working on it all. I'm sure what we need will be done by September so I didn't make it tentative on the schedule.

6. uswjmc22

uswjmc22 Obfusc8

Thanks very much. If Jim is on the job, I'm sure we'll be in good shape.
    I dont envy the track that task : those tires are bolted together. No job for
    a run of the mill front end loader, ugh

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not many of them are actually bolted - most are just in huge piles :D

8. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

What determines which races are on the schedule? Some of the race weekends have had hwt twins and some haven’t? Thanks.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

HWT Superbike is running at all events, even the Nationals. If HWT SS shows it's a typo.

10. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

So hwt Superbike is really the twins class? Not worried about SS since I don’t have the stock airbox on my TLR.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes, we are still running HWT Superbike at all races.