1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Suzuki GSXR 1000R PA

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Motofun352, Oct 16, 2023.

1. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

2018 SUZUKI GSXR 1000R. Located near Bloomsburg PA

2443 miles, first 300 on the street before converting to track. Have title. Recalled IMU replaced by Suzuki. Race tune by Karns Performance for 93 octane pump gas. Forks and shock extended to 525mm (f) and 324mm (r). 1.05 springs in front when MdM serviced forks last winter. Pair valves removed and block off plates installed. Servo buddy installed to delete exhaust servo and O2 sensor. New plugs 200 miles ago and fresh oil and filter yesterday.

Armor bodies fairing with superbike seat.
    Ohlins TTX rear shock
    Zero gravity wind screen.
    Vortex gas cap.
    Tech Spec grip panels
    Brembo RCS master cylinder.
    Motion Pro throttle tube with variable cable guides
    Motion Pro start switch
    BMC air filter
    Yoshimura Alpha-T SS exhaust
    Spiegler SS brake lines
    DID ZVM-X rivet link chain
    Cox radiator guards
    Vesrah RJL-XX brake pads (new)
    Suzuki shop manual and owners manual
    Woodcraft
    · clip-ons
    · rear sets
    · rear brake return spring
    · brake and clutch lever guards
    · conical frame sliders
    · Stator cover
    · Clutch cover
    · Shark guard for rear chain sprocket
    · Key switch delete/bypass

There is cosmetic damage to the right side fairing due to a low side needs minor bondo and local repaint or just ride it like it is. Pirelli slicks (SC2) with 1/2 life remaining installed.

The bike has all the modern electronic aids and pulls really hard…just takes a better rider than my old bones. I just had to try a new liter bike with the electronic nannies before I aged out…$ 13,900.

Also available are a spare set of blue Suzuki wheels with rotors/sprocket/and 1/2 life SC1, new Pirelli SC1 200/65 slick, and all the like-new stock take-offs from ABS plastic to head light, turn signals, exhaust, etc for additional $2500.
    IMG_2814.JPG IMG_2814.JPG IMG_2815.JPG

Attached Files:

SGK likes this.
  2. Motofun352

TtT....OBO

3. Motofun352

Can't wait any longer. Moved the bike to the basement shop and prepped for winter storage (snow in the forecast). Battery out and on tender, fluids changed and/or refreshed and up on stands. I'll keep protected and try again in spring. If interested I can return to service in an hour or two....

4. Motofun352

Well, we got our first snow, every bike is tucked away for the duration......but if buying yourself a Christmas gift is in the works???? Things can be easily returned to service.

5. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

Jack you beast not he retiring crop the track

6. Motofun352

No, I'm just in over my head with it. The whole slow bike fast vs fast bike slow thing.....:(

7. Motofun352

Grund Sow day bump.......(that's ground hog day for you heathens) :D

8. Motofun352

15 grand takes the whole bundle, spares and all.

9. Motofun352

Early spring bump.

10. Motofun352

Time to move on....OBO

11. Motofun352

I was asked for an exhaust pic...couldn't figure out how to do that in the PM section so here goes.... IMG_2823.JPG