1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Are the Saints looking for a backup QB?

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Raiders are moving to Vegas.

3. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Not until 2019, or later.

4. dtalbott

Draft night.

Garapolo to the 49er's, Pat's take the number two pick to choose.....

Christian McCaffrey, Stanford RB/WR.

5. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

You think Garropolo is worth a #2 pick?

I don't think McCaffrey is worth a #2 pick either. If a couple of teams in the top 5-6 trade back, I could see him falling just a little bit, but not too far. Maybe just outside the top 10.

Fournette goes to Jaguars at #4. I don't see anyone taking him sooner. Titans find someone to trade back and pick up even more draft picks.

6. dtalbott

I don't think any Patriots' backup QB is worth any draft pick, but all the NFL thinks Garapolo is the answer.

McCaffrey won't fall past the Panthers. If I play FF again this year, McCaffrey would be my number one pick. He is an RB/WR/KR combo.

7. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Garapolo isn't being traded.

8. dtalbott

That you know of.........:beer:

9. dtalbott

The one I feel bad for in this draft is the CB accused of rape. If he did it, I hope he never gets out of jail.

If he did not do it, that female has cost him more than she can ever repay.

10. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

Yeah not looking forward to Dallas being a good team, live right down the road from the stadium and being a Falcons fan I get tired of the Dallas bandwagons coming and going.

11. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Tom Brady made the team as the 4th QB on the roster in 2000- not all backups suck.

12. dtalbott

Last backup from the Pats who went to another team and looked as good as they did with the Pats?

13. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed we draft players who can stay on the field for more than 3 games.
    Go Bears !!!!!

14. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Going from one of the best if not the best team in footbal to usually one of the worst isn't much of a comparison IMHO.

15. dtalbott

So you would agree that Brady would no longer be the GOAT if he went to Cleveland?

16. charles

charles The Transporter

and we have Marshawn Lynch with the Oakland…errrr, sorry, Las Vegas Raiders…will it help put the Raiders into a contender?

17. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

He is and still will be the GOAT but he never would have won 5 SBs on an average or below average team. Cleveland couldn't win the SB if they allowed them to line up 12 men on each side of the ball.

Razr and dtalbott like this.
  18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Raiders were contenders last year till they lost their qb.

19. dtalbott

Agreed. Pats have everything a QB needs to succeed - o-line, decent running game, multiple targets to throw to. Brady just takes advantage of the situation the best.

His backups get all of that when they come in, look good, and their next team is missing one or more of the three.

masshole likes this.
  20. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Wow. The bears wanted him bad.....