1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 8.5' x 20' ATC Toy Hauler

Discussion in 'Other' started by NemesisR6, Mar 22, 2022.

1. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

If you know, you know. These trailers are incredible and are built like brick shithouses. Towed with my 2015 F150 V8 for the last 5 years without fault.

Yes, they are expensive. Yes, you get what you pay for. I bought this trailer and spent much more vs. a stick-and-tin trailer knowing that I wouldn't have to worry about leaks/rot/rust.

Immaculate inside and out. Just had the following major service items in the last few months:
    • All roof sealant stripped and re-sealed with Dicor at all seams and topped with Henry's Tropicool to help keep temps down (works amazing!). Roof itself is one-piece aluminum sheet.
    • All four tires replaced with fresh Goodyear Endurances.
    • Axles serviced/greased/brakes adjusted.
    • A/C modified with custom air diverter to increase efficiency.....drastically helps keeps temps down. Was at Jennings last month in the upper 80's with no shade and interior temps were kept ice cold.
    • 2 brand-new deep-cycle RV batteries
    Tons of features, but here some of the highlights:
    • Completely aluminum frame and extruded aluminum floor. Extruded aluminum rear ramp door.
    • 50 amp electrical service
    • Three rows of l-track
    • 16' power awning
    • Power tongue jack
    • 100 gallon fresh water tank
    • 75 gallon grey and 75 gallon black tanks
    • 7' interior height
    • 13.5K BTU ducted A/C w/ electronic thermostat
    • 25K BTU propane furnace
    • Electric/propane water heater
    • Wall mounted LG HD television
    • 2 burner cooktop
    • 6 cu ft. dual mode refrigerator/freezer
    • Microwave / convection oven
    • Two Fantastic Fan vent fans (REALLY create a breeze through trailer when both going).
    • Fold up dinette with 4 high-strength folding chairs
    • Drop-down Happijac queen bed
    • Sofa / fold up sleeper
    Will include a bunch of accessories at the current asking price, but highlights:
    • 50 amp shore cord
    • 30 amp shore cord
    • Weight Distributing Hitch (pulls straight as an arrow even with a 1/2 ton truck)
    • Bunch of connectors
    • Bunch of l-track accessories
    • Custom aluminum plate that allows Pit-Bull style TRS mounting to anywhere along l-track without drilling into floor.
    • COMPLETE replacement 16' Solera Power Awning including vinyl/tube/arms/etc. I had a warranty claim on the vinyl one year into ownership due to the pictured minor tearing at the ends that was being caused by the LED light strip. ATC had Lippert/Solera send me an ENTIRE ASSEMBLY, which was surprising. Current vinyl has held up just fine and has remained basically unchanged for last 4 years. Tears have not been getting worse, but at least you have backup or just sell it.

This trailer has been essentially flawless, but we've had our adventures as a family and our kids are getting bigger and we want to move on to other endeavors.

Would consider trades plus cash for nicely equipped and clean 6x10 - 7x14 race trailers, as I still want something enclosed for track trips. Bonus points if its an aluminum frame with minor amenities. Would also consider trades for small skiff-style boats, as the wife is getting into fishing.

$45K

Located on the east coast of central Florida, 32950.

All pictures taken on 3/20/2022

IMG_5043.jpg

IMG_5042.jpg

IMG_5044.jpg

IMG_5045.jpg

IMG_5046.jpg

IMG_5033.jpg

IMG_5034.jpg

IMG_5036.jpg

IMG_5037.jpg

IMG_5038.jpg

2. NemesisR6

More pics:

IMG_5039.jpg

IMG_5040.jpg

IMG_5041.jpg

IMG_5047.jpg

IMG_5048.jpg

IMG_5049.jpg

IMG_5051.jpg

IMG_5050.jpg

IMG_5052.jpg

IMG_5053.jpg

3. NemesisR6

Last 2 pics showing the fraying at the awning vinyl ends. This has remained basically unchanged for last 4 years since I removed the terribly-designed LED light strip that was sewn-into the fabric. Awful design by Lippert/Solera that seems to fail on every awning like this.....

As mentioned, sale price includes an entirely NEW assembly.

IMG_5055.jpg

IMG_5054.jpg

4. NemesisR6

Clarification:

Black/Grey holding tanks are 45 gallons each, not 75 as shown in original post.

Apologies for the typo.

5. NemesisR6

Sale pending.

6. NemesisR6