1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 Yamaha R3 – Race ready, Galespeed forged rims, Clear title & all Street Parts

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Lance Molnar, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

2016 Yamaha R3 – Race ready w/ Galespeed forged rims and Clear title with all Street Parts

Clear title

Galespeed Type R Forged aluminum rims (Pearl White) with 520 & 415 gearing
    · 520 aluminum rear sprockets = 41, 42, 43, 44 and 45T
    · 415 aluminum rear sprockets = 56, 57 and 58T
    · Rotors = Braking (front and rear)

Stock wheels (Blue) with 520 & 415 gearing
    · 43T 520 rear sprocket
    · 57T 415 rear sprocket
    · Rotors = Galfer (front) & Norton Fab (rear)

415 & 520 chain kits
    Ohlins suspension front and rear (currently setup for 165 lb rider)
    TighTails front fairing stay
    GPR steering damper
    Woodcraft Clipons
    Woodcraft Rearsets
    Woodcraft lever guards
    GB Racing case covers (both sides)
    Galfer braided lines
    Yoshimura full exhaust (aluminum can) + extra carbon can with minor scrapes + extra headers
    Shorai lithium battery
    MotionPro Rev2 throttle advance with all cams
    Sharkskinz race body fiberglass (with raised seat)
    Dynojet Power Commander V with quick shifter
    Moto-D keyless fuel cap
    Moto-D magnetic oil drain bolt
    Captive rear caliper
    Fast Frank captive spacers front/rear
    TST captive rear adjuster with superbike lifters
    Spears block-off plate
    Keyless ignition (not currently installed)
    Lots of titanium bolts (calipers etc)
    Shogun frame sliders
    Completely race-ready (wire-tied to pass WERA & CCS tech)
    Extra levers & various other parts (get everything I have in my R3 parts bin,,oil filters, replacement bars, levers, rearset parts etc)

Tuned (40 hp) by Huey @ Marietta Motorsports

Suspension setup by David @ FastBike Industries

Original street fairings (Blue/Grey), streetbike parts (seat, lights, rearsets etc) + TST LED halo front turn signal, TST fender eliminator & Barracuda rear turn signals) come with if want to convert back or sell off separately. Mint condition (ceramic coated factory paint).

$7200 with the Galespeed wheels (and associated sprockets, rotors etc.); $6000 without Galespeed wheels.

Will entertain selling the Galespeed wheels separately ($1500) ONLY after the bike is sold (if they aren’t sold with the bike).

Bike is located in Morgantown, WV (about an hour south of Pittsburgh). Happy to bring with me to the track – planning on being at Road America CCS (July 17/18), Summit CCS (August 15/16), Nelson N2/WERA (Ausgust 28-30), PittRace N2/WERA (Sept 11-13) and Barber for WERA GNF in October. May be able to help with other transport based upon time availability on a case-by-case basis. Any other questions just let me know.

Not able to get pics uploaded at moment (computer won’t enable my iPhone)…will re-take some pics tonight on a different device and post tomorrow – sorry about inconvenience. Ping me if there are any particular pics wanting to see & I will try to include.

Bike has been down once (low side in the grass on outside of turn 4 at Nelson) – full fiberglass was replaced (wrecked fiberglass will come with bike if want it), full Yoshimura exhaust was replaced (with a full Yoshimura exhaust – this is why there is an extra carbon can & headers – midpipe got bent/punctured & had to buy new full exhaust because of time crunch to replace) & TighTails front fairing stay was replaced (with another TighTails fairing stay). Miles are low (but don’t know number off top of my head – will check this evening and post mileage as well).

Great bike – thanks for looking.

2. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

769 miles

3. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

4. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

5. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

6. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

7. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

Sorry about the lighting in all of those - raining like crazy so doing best I can in the basement with not very good lights...will throw up some other pics from a month or so ago taken outside (bike not ridden since)

8. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

9. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

To answer a couple questions I have received from multiple people:
    1) I would be open to trades/partial trades (either direction so to speak)
    2) I would reduce price (-$1000) if buyer didn't want the street bits (fairings, lights etc.), though would prefer to sell all together
    3) If it doesn't sell in the near future, I will convert back to stock & put track parts up for sale individually (again, would prefer not to however)

10. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

Sale pending

11. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa