1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 RBoM SV Challenge?

Discussion in 'General' started by Russell Masecar, Apr 26, 2016.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Dustin, VIR is a great facility. Regarding the track, it is fun but by far the hardest track to learn the fastest way around. Screw up one turn in some spots and it effects the next two turns big time. I didn't race there much but every time I did I kept thinking about how I left time in multiple corners. Well worth going to though.

2. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

I raced VIR one time and that was enough for me. I think you either love it or hate it, and it was just too narrow for my tastes. I too had heard how hard the place was to learn, so I watched a ton of onboard footage from cars so I could actually visualize the track, and not see it from a leaned over motorcycle. Maybe that helped me because I was up to speed in about 10 laps. There was still no challenging Kraget though. :D

3. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Yeah it looks that way from every thing I have seen. It has so many turns that I'm sure that I'll leave a ton of time out there. That was the same way I felt about Mid- Ohio.

4. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Cmon man!

5. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Got my white plates this year, so I'll be able to run it!

6. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Wife is prego with twins brotha! If it was in May, June or July I could swing it but August September timeframe going to be taking care of my prego wife who is probably going to be having a hard time getting around.. to say the least. LOL

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

congrats....and Twins are known to come a bit earlier than expected

8. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Heh my first kid is expected early August and I was told VIR was a possibility depending on how she feels after the delivery! Fingers crossed everything works out but yeah it will be a bit hectic.

Oh and congrats dude!

DucatiBomber likes this.
  9. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Exactly... She's due early
    I wouldn't hold your breath. Early August she's due? LOL You'll be in deep shit if that kid pops out and you're at the track.

10. Scott McKee

Scott McKee FZR crasher

Keeping the rubber side down actually helps with that problem! :Poke:

11. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

The boy was a week old at PIRC two years ago. They are work (mostly for momma) whether at home or the track.

12. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm definitely hedging my bets here but a guy can dream right? Due date is Aug. 4 so that gives me two whole days to get ready!

Come on McKee tell me something I don't know :p

Heh I remember that, good times

13. Scott McKee

Scott McKee FZR crasher

Oh, by the way, Congrats on all the new kiddies in the process! :beer:

14. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

What little respect I had for you two (dave &nick).... it's all gone. :beer:

15. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member

Would help on Grasshopper's "problem" too :)