1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 9, 2016.

1. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Patriots.

2. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Maybe I'll get one when they win the 6th next year.

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I agree, the Falcons are known for choking. I think even their fans admit that. But there are two teams I will always cheer against, regardless of the chances the opponent has of winning. It is what it is. No taking away what Belichick has done there, I just don't like the pats.
    I am happy for KVN getting a ring and will tell him in person later this spring.

masshole likes this.
  4. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Show your confidence! Get that tattoo now!:D

Boman Forklift and masshole like this.
  5. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

You couldn't pull for a team that has someone you know in person on their roster?
    We have close ties to a Jets player who won a ring 3 years ago with the Seahawks but that's easy to understand. :D

6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I was OK with his sack. I fully admit it makes it difficult. I'm not throwing him under the bus with specifics...but he wasn't exactly a Pats fan a couple years ago. :)

7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

And the other team I despise is the Cowboys. Watching the Zeke and Dak show this year has been difficult because they are actually fun to watch. I was really hoping Jones would force Garrett to put Romo back in as starter.

8. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

He sure looked out of his mind happy like everyone else post game.
    I get it- not a single guy on these rosters grew up a Falcons or Pats fans.

9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

You make the roster and play in the NFL, you are happy - even if it is the Lions. You get an opportunity to go to a team with a solid playoff shot, then win the Superbowl? Hell yeah you are out of your mind. Doesn't matter who you did and didn't like even yesterday. You just won a Superbowl ring. The percentage of people even in the NFL that can say that isn't all that big. I am sure there is an actual stat on that, but it can't be big. And to earn it as a starter?
    Yeah, who "your team" was before no longer matters. Congrats to them all.

Boman Forklift and masshole like this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I remembered this exchange while lying in bed last night.
    And yet you got your hopes up. :D

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, and I'll do so again in the future. It was kind of fun being a fan of them rather than totally realistic. I get the mindless idiocy to an extent.

12. mtiberio

mtiberio Well-Known Member

13. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Nothing wrong with rooting for your team and the Falcons were likeable this past season.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

True mindless is I still want the Bengals to win :crackup:

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

16. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Watch the Sound FX from the SB on NFL Network- it's f@ckin brilliant!

17. MotoGP1199

MotoGP1199 Well-Known Member

I found one coming up that says "Best off super bowls I to VI" Is that the same one?

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Can you also throw in a report card from a Prominent University?

Boman Forklift and Sabre699 like this.
  19. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Nope- this is the miced up players from SB LI (Edelman, Ryan, Sanu, Blount, coach Quinn etc).

20. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Would the local school of music work?